Celebrating 300k Members - Weekend Long "Loot Party"

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Aikar, Apr 25, 2015.

1. Awesome!
    ShelLuser and wkramer79 like this.
  2. I managed to value them at about 2k each including the fact this is crashing the diamond market :D
    Thank you Aikar this is very awesome!!!
    battmeghs likes this.
  3. On one account, I got a diamond voucher, momentus toothpick, and marlix chest piece. On the other I got squat:p
  4. I wont be able to participate in this but luckily I have a girlfriend who's gonna log in for me and do it on both of our accounts :D

This event idea is amazing though! Aikar and the staff have come up with something genius once more!
    607 likes this.
  5. Lance tips his hat to Aikar, and all others who contributed to make this happen!
    This is indeed brilliant.
    Grats on 300k. Milestone indeed!
    Looking forward for the next milestones.
    Hope yall have fun :)
    300,000 players have come thru, and more every day! Mind boggling when you think of it.
    I have always thought that EMC has been an absolutely fantastic platform, and has some of the best and most unique people who can get along and cooperate. Thanks all!
  6. Interested in selling the chestplate? :)
  7. I am going to hang onto it for now:)
    cowland123 likes this.
  8. I will be getting 60 chests (alts) :D

I'm not sure if I should open them, though :eek:
  9. Lol every chest is probably empty by the time I see this
  10. The chests never "empty"

I was confused too :p
    cowland123 and 607 like this.
  11. Nah, the voting rewards did much more towards crashing the emerald and diamond market, and prices for diamonds are still going up :p
    Also, I just realised I also have an alt! :D Time to do this again, tomorrow, but resist opening the chests :p
    ShelLuser likes this.
  12. So it seems like (based on comments):

Each chest gives you a 'Bonus Chest', which is the same item (stackable). This is a collectible item. You can claim up to 15 bonus chests per account.

You can use the Bonus Chest to get a random item. If you stack them and use them at once, you get many of the same item, but I presume it's still random. Items gotten by people so far include:
    Diamonds (2 stacks, tons upon tons, 96, 2 stacks, 5 stacks, 32, 1 stack)
    Emeralds (3 stacks, 192, 9 stacks, 4 stacks, 4 stacks)
    Obsidian (3 stacks, 64, 3 stacks, 64, 64)
    XP Bottles (64, 128, 4 stacks, 2 stacks, 64)
    Dragon Stone Fragments? (8)
    Protection IV Enchanted Book
    Fortune III Enchanted Book
    TNT (16, 16, 16)
    Marlix Legs
    Gold Support Voucher
    Maxarian Head
    Silk Touch I Enchanted Book
    Diamond Horse Armour
    Dragon Stone (4, 12, 16)
    Sharpness V Enchanted Book
    Power V Enchanted Book
    Unbreaking III Enchanted Book
    Looting III Enchanted Book
    Momentus Toothpick
    Diamond Support Voucher
    Marlix Chestplate

Anything I missed?
  13. My loot tally (My GF's and Mine combined because she doesn't want any of the stuff she found.)

2 1/2 stacks of diamonds.

64 Emeralds.

Various Enchanting Books, Silk Touch I (Like 6 of them lol) Sharpness III, Looting III, So on. (Not gonna list them all because I don't remember how many of each she told me there were.)

Like 4-5 stacks of Bottle 'o' Enchanting

A Magical Eggcelent Wand. (So hyped about that you have no idea. )

A few stacks of obsidian.

And a Blizz Ard's nose (Whatever that is :D )

All in all, no super armor or anything of that sort, but.

I am more than pleased :3
    jkjkjk182 and 607 like this.
  14. Diamond supporter voucher gotten by f_Builder_s
    Gawadrolt and 607 like this.
  15. Wow, two promos! :eek:
  16. This is epic. Thanks to the wonderful staff!
  17. (No idea if I did the quote thing the way it'll tell you I replied to you, I haven't used these forums in ages.)

I may sell the nose though, It depends on how much it sells for and/or what it's use may actually be.
  18. It has no use, and from experience it is worth about 225k? Correct me if I am wrong.
  19. I don't think the use has been found yet, and they were selling well previously though. I would hold onto it.
    607 likes this.
  20. I think it is actually going to have a use, although it isn't implemented/revealed yet.