Celebrating 300k Members - Weekend Long "Loot Party"

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Aikar, Apr 25, 2015.

1. So what was the lava chest? I don't recall there being lava anywhere.

Was there any chest near the fire where the HELP message was placed?
  2. You step on a pressure plate, it activated a piston and behind the piston arm there was lava that had a chest seemingly inside of the lava. Was well hidden but also pretty creative.

Edit: I believe right next to a small pond on the edge of the event town.

Edit 2: can someone confirm whether or not there were more than 43 chests? Wondering if I found them all is KILLING me.
    607, ShelLuser and f_Builder_s like this.
  3. This is a wee bit of "spam" I guess (well, advertising), but also for a good purpose IMO.

I think I did better ;)

Didn't got all of it (also because I got a little bit distracted during the event) but I do hope that I provided a nice summary.

4. Nice? You think this is nice? Just nice? It's freaking AWESOME. A good compliment to the event.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  5. I loved the event, the scavenger hunt and the village was just amazing. I am also overjoyed with the stash I received:
    9 Enchanted Books
    4 x Silk Touch 1
    1 x Sharpness V
    1 x Efficiency V
    3 x Protection IV
    7 x 32 Diamonds
    4 x 64 Emeralds
    5 x 64 Bottle o' Enchanting
    1 x 64 Obsidian
    2 Diamond Horse Armor
    16 Dragon Stones, and to top it off

1 Diamond Supporter Voucher. :eek:

And on top of it all I had a lot of fun. Thanks very much for this event. :)
    607 and ShelLuser like this.
  6. I missed this?

aaaaaagh

I hate myself now
  7. The scream for help was a chat message for me....
    607 likes this.
  8. Well that's great.. I misread "Weekend long" as "Week long" and missed the event, my family members pick the most awkward times to pass away.. T^T
  9. I'm not sure "to pick" is the right verb to use here...
    samsimx, PenguinDJ and hashhog3000 like this.
  10. What is a Momentus Toothpick? I've never heard of it before. Oh yeah, congrats on 300K members! I only wish I had that much money though...
  11. You can use the Wiki to find out what custom items are on the Empire, I've got the link for the Momentus's Toothpick for you :) http://empireminecraft.com/wiki/momentus-toothpick/
    607 likes this.
  12. Hmmmm, 300k, sounds nice..
  13. I am having trouble!!! It will not let me!! I am on smp3! /event will not work and /v event wont either. Please help me!
  14. The event ended last Sunday. It was to celebrate the 300k amount of players, but only ran last weekend.

Best we have right now (to my knowledge) is the write-up I linked to above.