Celebrating 300k Members - Weekend Long "Loot Party"

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Aikar, Apr 25, 2015.

1. Awesome! This is a great idea and I'm it will be enjoyed by all :)
  2. Really awesome, congratz on 300K!
  3. Same..

We don't want eggnog to happen again now do we? ;)
    Bro_im_infinite likes this.
  4. +9001

Also, this is the best idea I've heard of since I came back on EMC. You guys are wonderful!
    IamTheNub likes this.
  5. IamTheNub and Gawadrolt like this.
  6. Do the chests give the same item for all members or is everything completely random?
  7. I really love this idea. It gives everyone a good opportunity to find something. Great idea and the town looks great! :)
    Torian42 and L3A8 like this.
  8. This is one of the best EMC idea's to date it was just fantastic thanks everyone who contributed :cool:
  9. Will do this when I get home from photography!
  10. Lootslist:
    x1 MarlixLegs
    x16 DRAGON STONES
    x64 obsidian
    x276 (4 stacks) emeralds
    x128 (two stacks) EnchBottles
    x1 silk touch I
    x1 sharpness V
    x1 PowerV
    x1 ProtectIV
    x1 FortuIII
    x32 Diamond
    (Sorry i just felt like i had to post this :p)
  11. I know... but it's more fun if you open them!
    I'm certain they'll be worth more than their contents for the most time, though.
    (now I hope there's an ore buster in one of them, and nobody will open it :p)
  12. Well there is DEFINITELY chests that you cannot get to without ender pearls. What I am wondering is: is there a cave? I have been running around for about twenty minutes and don't think there is but on live map the blue selection says cave... hmmmm. finding 15 chests shouldn't be a problem for anyone. I found 35. there may well be 8 I didn't find?
    ShelLuser, 607 and AwesomeBuilder33 like this.

13. That awkward moment when you get 15 of the same chest
  14. dont forget to check the tops of trees people ;) i claimed all of mine but i found a really hidden chest that i couldnt access on top of a tree ;)
  15. BTW, if you have an enderpearl there is a hidden one on top of one of the archery things ;)
    AwesomeBuilder33 and BanditLM like this.
  16. Woot Woot! I totally called the time scale lol. I'll celebrate with y'all when i get back to town. Let's continue making EMC the best that it can be!
  17. OMG!!!! It has such amazing stuff. Luckily, I have 2 accounts ;) lol xd
    cul1002 likes this.
  18. Good job! I LOVE this idea because it makes it way more fair for everyone to get loot.
    The map was awesome, I love how many details went in.
    Here's my list of stuff I got:

1) 4 stacks of emeralds.
    2) 1 stack of diamonds.
    3) 64 obs.
    4) 16 tnt.
    5) 64 exp bottles.
    6) Diamond horse armor.
    7) Unbreaking III book.
    8) 2 silk touch books.
    9) Looting III book.
    10) Power V book.
  19. Holy BIG THANK YOU Batman, to the EMC crew who put that awesome loot village together! I never expected the loot would be THAT good. The build team is doing an awesome job, and gave me a few ideas. I loved exploring the town, even after I had my 15 chests. Keep up the great work! Now my next feat will be figuring out how to get two stacks of diamonds to the other server's wild frontier, to an avatar that hasn't been to town in several IRL years. ;D
  20. I tried going to event forld and move flag is off. This is what I get for sleeping :p ;)

Spoke too soon :D