Celebrating 300k Members - Weekend Long "Loot Party"

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Aikar, Apr 25, 2015.

1. Are you supposed to use ender pearls? Definitely no block glitching, right?
    ShelLuser likes this.
  2. I absolutely love how the /event "town" looks, great job!

I easily found more than 15 chests without enderpearls, do not worry ;)
  3. Wow, great idea staff.
    Thanks!
  4. wow this sounds awesome :) cant wait to log in later!
    AnonReturns likes this.
  5. I used them, the flag was on, and I didn't see another way to get some of them ;)
    ShelLuser, Gawadrolt and 607 like this.
  6. I thought it was a bit too easy to find 15, but still fun!
    ShelLuser likes this.
  7. Great idea, cant wait to start looking:D
  8. This is great, random items and all good stuff some great hiding places also well done everyone involved.

Edit

300k members wow next goal 1mill :p

9. lol, that a huge jump.

I am so excited to see this! I am going to try and find all the chests! It seemed

Around 43 huh? well thats going to make this a little interesting. Everyone post with how many chests they find so we can nail down this number lol.
    Silken_thread likes this.
  10. 300k :D well done emc :)
  11. What a great idea! I'm getting ready to leave for my grandmother's house all day, and this means I won't miss out on the event. Love it! Congrats on 300k!
  12. I think it is 80k-100k :)
  13. Gonna go find stuff, brb :p
  14. I think this is a great idea. I have never made a staff drop party cause of work. Thanks !!! And here's looking for 500k. ( Really silk who jumps to a mil )
    codygraw101, 607 and AnonReturns like this.
  15. That's a fantastic idea, Aikar! :D I loved the event, though I as well wish we could've gotten more than 15. :p And for those wondering about the stacking, chests that stack seem to have the same items in them. :)
  16. Are fireworks suppose to be usable there?
  17. This is great :) Im keeping the chests case they might be worth more