Blizz Ard's back + More updates - 12/23/15

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Krysyy, Dec 23, 2015.

1. This may seem totally random but, in the top left hand corner, is that part of a mod or a texture pack, and please tell me which texture pack or mod it is.
  2. Looks like damage indicator mod.
    SkareCboi likes this.
  3. Damage indicators.
    EDIT- DANGIT thak.
  4. is that the whole name and is it a texture pack or a mod?
  5. Damage Indicators is the name of a mod.
  6. Darn, I hate the complication between me, and downloading a mod.
  7. Killed 2, got an avalauncher and an arm. :]
    Dufne likes this.
  8. Lucky.
  9. I know I posted this last year, but...

Do you wanna kill a snowman?
  10. KaliaLlama likes this.
  11. Killed 6 so far and now I have some more diamonds and snow....what is wrong with me?
  12. Arm + avalauncher on my first two kills. Third one summons a Marlix. Momentus later decides to join the party. :l
  13. Looks like the Nose, Eye, and Arm all spawn snow golems once every 24 hours, lol.

Has anyone confirmed a Blizz Body/Head?
  14. First 2 I killed and got the nose + eye ;) All I need is the arm! :D
  15. Is your Snow Golem or Blizz Ard not sexy enough? Well, have I got the thing for you!

Meet Blizz Ard! He comes with his styling gold chain, soul patch, AND glasses (more like goggles in-game, but oh well!)
    Warning:
    • All Snow Golems will look like this
    • All pumpkins will have stylin' shades
    • Wear it and you get stylin' shades
    Download here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2995spvp9aj0rmb/EMC_Snowman.zip?dl=0

16. Silly stone slab, you forgot the avalauncher bazooka. >_>
    Dufne and StoneSky like this.
  17. Dufne likes this.
  18. My god... That is beautiful.
    Dufne and StoneSky like this.

19. As soon as the Blizzard spawned, I immediately found him. He deals quite a lot of damage to voters armor.

A few seconds later, a freakin' marlix spawns. I don't know what the hell to do now. I am currently on my home server cooped up in a dirt shack with a Marlix and Blizz Ard trying to kill me and I am on difficulty 7. I brought 2 steak (now gone), a voter bow, and a turkey slicer. As of now, I am on 2 health and can't heal.

Pls send help.
  20. Found 2 and they didn't attack me, they just went after a zombie as I was killing them :p