Blizz Ard's back + More updates - 12/23/15

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Krysyy, Dec 23, 2015.

1. Does not consume.
    You'll have to try and see or have other players try.
    Regular snow golem.
  2. So I need to re-do my blizzard farm... ;_;
    Dufne likes this.
  3. Did I do something wrong? I spent over an hour finding BlizzArd and then when I killed him it took about 15 seconds. Then I got no notification and 3 snowballs for my trouble. Was it because his damage was already destroyed by other mobs?
  4. Managed to get a couple Blizz Ards, but no Holiday Chests popping up in the usual places. Just wondering, is anyone finding the chests?
  5. I and DatzMine where at a perfect cold area with every mob spawn on and at difficulty 8, We waited 3 hours for one and I didnt find anything, Is there something wrong with the spawn rates we had couple of enraged mobs but no Blizz Ard's.
    Dektirok and Zikko like this.
  6. Had one spawn recently?

I accidently forgot something, which caused a bug in blizz.

If you have one spawn, your personal respawn timer will be 30 hours before you can have another spawn :/

I can't fix anyone affected, but ill put in fix to bring it down to say 3 hours.

That setting use to be based on seconds, and default was 60*30, but it was changed to minutes, and every other mob has the setting configured so only blizz got the 'default'.

Literally uses exact same code as Thanksgiving chests, so it should be working.

You need to be moving. It will never happen standing still.

Snowballs would be the vanilla drop. Sounds like something nerfed him.
    ShelLuser and Tahitan like this.
  7. i have killed a few bliz ards now and have gotten no special items i was wondering what the chance of an item dropping is

edit: he usualy drops diamonds and snow items
  8. 25% of ANY special item dropping
  9. What's the arm do?
  10. Try it and find out.
    luckycordel likes this.
  11. I still have gotten no spawns after a few hours of searching. I haven't had one spawn at all today and there are no other Blizz Ards in the area.
  12. It was probably said somewhere else in the thread but 2 lazy to go find but when you use the blizz ard nose to get golem in town, does the nose disappear with the spawning of the snowman?
  13. It is not consumed.
    cadgamer101 likes this.
  14. Looks like another great addition to EMC!
    Seanawesome14 likes this.
  15. Created snow gollem on my res. but it seems nothing happens ?!
  16. Right click with a blizz ard nose on snow.
    ShelLuser and cadgamer101 like this.
  17. OMG! Talk about your holiday specials EMC has certainly raised the bar... and Krysyy, nice little snowman story. Can't wait to get off work and get home. =D Time to go meet up with that Ole Blizz and see if I can get myself a nose this year. (nada nose last year) What fun!!! See y'all out there!!!! :D

Happy Holidays Everyone!
    ShelLuser likes this.
  18. Aaah, ok right. grr. the noses are stored in frontier. :O
  19. I've killed 3 Blizz Ards.
    Two of them registered fine, but one of them decided that I didn't kill it or something and only dropped 3 snowballs. No token rewards or any announcement, though he seemed to take the same amount of damage from me as the two other Blizz's.
    Well, he *was* also engaged in combat with a skeleton before I arrived... maybe he did have less hp after all. Hmm.
  20. Killed my first Blizz and got an avalauncher. :p
    VoxelRay likes this.