Blizz Ard's back + More updates - 12/23/15

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Krysyy, Dec 23, 2015.

1. I've killed 3, one didn't register, one dropped an eye, and the third only dropped some diamonds and snow. When they don't register, it's because they are targeting another mob, or took too much damage from other mobs. When one spawns, I've found it best to find and kill them as quick as possible.
  2. Still haven't gotten one to spawn. :mad: I feel like this has been answered, so please pardon my ignorance, but how long do you plan to have this event going for?
    Dektirok likes this.
  3. Anyone know how to use the Mini Bo tracking with all the numbers?
  4. I would feel like thats the id of the blizz ard... So you don't confuse the messages if more than one blizz ard is around.
  5. I'd guess 2-3 weeks.
    Dufne and Krysyy like this.
  6. oh.... lol i thought they were cords
  7. So, any tips on how to spawn one of these guys? I've been wandering the wastes on smp4 and utopia for over an hour and a half with no Blizz Ards and no chests. Mini boss and enraged mobs are on and difficulty is at 5. Am I missing something?

EDIT: Finally got one to spawn, apparently persistence is the key. :p
  8. Well, Blizz Ards may not swim well, but they certainly sink pretty good and can't drown. I found one on the bottom of the ocean. XD
    BitcoinDigger and Rhythmicaly like this.
  9. Voters armor doesn't take damage. :/
  10. I believe he meant Blizz deals a lot of damage when you are wearing voter's armor.
    StoneSky likes this.
  11. I have a small mob farm I made that blizzards occasionally spawn in. I've had this account and an alt afk for about four hours to no avail. I've checked entity counts and made sure that mobs are constantly spawning. I am within 16 y layers of the farm, and have made sure all criteria stated in this thread are met. Any ideas?
    Dufne likes this.
  12. What's the problem?
  13. Not a single one has spawned since yesterday, and I've been afk most of today.
    There are two or three accounts out there, and they have spawned when I was standing still.
    Dufne likes this.
  14. Aikar probably made it so that you can't farm it, y'know, how it's suppose to be. :p
  15. Finally harvested all of Blizz Ards parts thanks to the massive spawning party tonight. Thanks Aikar!

CoolCal123 and MrsWishes like this.
  16. Just wanted to give shout out of thanks to Poofasaurus and BObbythebuild3r. I was running around, getting killed all over the place tonight hunting Blizz and they graciously helped me and shared the loot. They represent the best spirit of EMC: kindness, helpfulness, and generosity. Also a big thanks to Choosie (sp) who returned some lost diamonds to me! Thank you so much!
    b0bbythebuild3r likes this.
  17. I'm also wondering about spawn rates. I've gotten different answers from different people. I've been hunting around for hours. I think I had one spawn for me this morning. Maybe 11am and now it's 9pm and haven't had another one spawn. I've been off and on through the day.
  18. When will Blizz Ards stop spawning?

Edit: Do other minibosses in the area (Marlix or momentus) affect Blizz spawns?
  19. What? :O Darn I never heard of that happening. :( I missed out.
  20. Not that I have noticed. I've found both Blizz Ards and mini bosses in the same area.