Blizz Ard's back + More updates - 12/23/15

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Krysyy, Dec 23, 2015.

1. So, do blizzards spawn like any other enraged mob, or do they only spawn in certain biomes or locations?
  2. He spawns anywhere except desert biomes and oceans. This include desert hills, etc. A little too hot for him there and he can't really swim...
    ArkWarrior1 likes this.
  3. ok, thank you. I wasn't around last year, so they will be a new challenge for me :)
  4. Dat blizzard is str8 up from da hood boi
    cadgamer101, SkareCboi and Moonglum_ like this.
  5. Can he spawn in swamp/river biomes then?
  6. It is not on the denied list, so i'd assume so.
    ThaKloned likes this.
  7. is there a way to move the notifications from the action bar to the chat so that they are preserved just in case you don't see them in the one second that they stay showing in the action bar? I tried changing all the settings to chat in /ps but I'm still seeing them in the action bar.
    ShelLuser and MmarkM like this.
  8. I've gotten an arm as well :)
    ChickenDice likes this.

9. Can the snowmen we spawn in town be eggified?
    Please?
    Dufne, ShelLuser and FDNY21 like this.
  10. Does he have any light level requirements to spawn? or can he spawn in daylight above ground?
    (I'm a noob at Blizz Ard hunting) ;p
  11. Long answer: That removes the purpose of the nose and would allow selling of the mob itself, which was not the aim of the allowing this spawning.
    Short answer: No.
    Normal spawning like turkeys as far as I know. I might be wrong on that.
  12. I underestimated Aikar.
    He got the body part ritual done fast =P
    Wait. Does that mean we can craft him now? Lol.

But wait, if we can spawn snow golem with noses... What would crafting with blizz's parts do...?
    MmarkM likes this.
  13. After the event ends, will the gollems stay in town?
    ThaKloned likes this.
  14. So does the blizard nose spawn a snow man on your res if so it says its not cold enough for this.
  15. At long last \o/

Now everyone knows what the nose does...
  16. I just got the blizz ard eye, nice.
  17. Yes.
    Think of cold things or look at Skare's post on page 1 of this thread. That should hint at it strongly.
    Yeah, had to deal with some mob/entity spawning issues, like the code to keep mobs on residences Aikar fixed recently.
  18. wait it has an eye?
  19. I might die of excitement. If I don't show up one of these days Please assume I am dead of that.
    Moonglum_ likes this.