(1.18.2) 1.18.1 Caves and Cliffs: Part 2 Update and Residence Bookmarks

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by chickeneer, Jan 21, 2022.

1. The bedrock at Y 0 was replaced with dirt all the way down to the new bedrock at Y -64. So your lava and torches and redstone are all safe.
  2. wait so emc is now 1.18?
    Nickblockmaster and Unoski like this.
  3. Is this rhetorical, lol? That is the entire point of this thread.
  4. Interesting response on the question.

*makes note*
    chickeneer refuses to deny or confirm status of 1.18...
  5. Great work you all.

Chicken, was the issue with the residence zone cutting out after a certain height was reached fixed with this update?
  6. read the messages above. Steaming is asking what happens with the new temporary /res clearnegativedirt command. and in that case those torches and lava are not safe
  7. I don't understand your question? Residences currently end at world height as intended.
    UltiPig likes this.
  8. But then I'd have to pay full cost >_>
  9. One requires a person to do something. Another is automated and cheaper.

The command JUST replaces dirt. So if you replace the stuff you want to keep, with some other block. The command will keep those blocks.
    607 likes this.
  10. But I'd have to break those blocks first to replace them, which means breaking all the signs :c
    It's fine. I'll just remain in my old school ways.
  11. I was on my res, on Utopia, and flew up towards height limit. Around 256 or somewhere around there, I got the message about leaving my res. I can log onto Utopia and check it again, will just need to work my way back there.
  12. Yes. Before we updated to 1.18, that was the world height hence that is where the residence ends.
    Now, it goes to to 319 which is the new world height. If you fly above it, it will tell you have left because you have
  13. Ahh ok. Did a test and it shifts at 323. What is the max height you can fly now on Utopia?
    Merek_Shadower likes this.
  14. I don't know that there is a limit necessarily
    UltiPig likes this.
  15. So, there's a certain player who likes to spawn animals on peeps residences. Then you can't remove them and he thinks it's hilarious. But it messes with entity count. He can get around perms by flying above that residence limit as I recall and manages to spawn in his creatures. Anyway to fix that? If the limit ends at one height but the server height goes above the limit...then move flags won't work anymore.
  16. This seems like something to report. Not post on an update thread.

https://pmss.emc.gs/
    607 likes this.
  17. I can change the icon for my vaults?! How?
  18. It is a diamond supporter perk.
    Ethy202 likes this.
  19. LOL it has been and is a well known occurrence. Regardless of who is doing it. Is it possible to fix perms or no?
  20. I am unsure what the bug is? Could you send me a message about it? Right here, right now is the first I am hearing of this issue?

https://pm.emc.gs/chickeneer

If I haven't been told about the problem, I don't know how I can be expected to fix it.