1.11 Discussion

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by 607, Sep 25, 2016.

1. He was just raising his child, when elders are fighting babies should stay away :p Like how a lion sometimes hits a cub when it's making a mistake :)

(edit): Oh dear, does this mean mob parenting has also made it into Minecraft? :D
  2. Will this happen to players?
  3. That would be funny:p
    AyanamiKun, Kytula and Theomglover_ like this.
  4. Pack animal breeding is practically nonexistent. Very few people care about mules or donkeys.
    ShelLuser, Theomglover_ and 607 like this.
  5. I want all of this right now
    ShelLuser and Theomglover_ like this.
  6. Wait.. *counts days* until the snapshot comes up
    SkeleTin007 and ShelLuser like this.
  7. I tried to /mail send some stuff earlier but you sent it all back to me, sorry :D

Wasn't there some feature in Minecraft which could speed up or move back time? I think it was f6/f7, but I'm not 100% sure. Maybe... Just maybe if we all press that then we can speed up time in real life! :eek:

Or maybe... We should simply go to bed and get some sleep, then it'll be morning before you know it :)
    607, Theomglover_ and FacepalmRhy like this.
  8. Oh my bloob that is the best thing ever, that's one of my favourite features added /ever/. :o Yay, now I finally don't have to split up so many messages anymore :D
  9. Now I can spam Duf with
    nub nub nub nub nub nub nub nub nub nub nub nub nub nub nub nub nub nub nub nub nub nub nub nub nub nub nub nub nub nub nub nub nub nub nub nub nub nub nub nub nub nub nub nub nub nub nub nub nub nub nub nub nub nub nub nub nub nub nub nub nub nub nub nub

instead of
    nub nub nub nub nub nub nub nub nub nub nub nub nub nub nub nub nub nub nub nub nub nub nub nub nub

:)
  10. Love the new update, cant wait for Llamas too:)
  11. Invoker farms, anyone?
  12. Lol, aikar if you are reading this, please skip 1.10 and go to 1.11 lol
  13. Krysyy already mentioned this will be the case :D
  14. Krysyy said this in her status a couple of hours ago
  15. Personally I dislike 1.11. The features aren't really that interesting.
    Tuqueque and AyanamiKun like this.
  16. what did you want? maybe... donno theyll add in snapchots or in future update
  17. I want an ocean revamp. Squids, the rare temple, and lots and lots of water is boring.
    AyanamiKun and Gawadrolt like this.
  18. bruhhh how are they not interesting XD new mobs and stuff to play with woo!
    607 likes this.
  19. New mobs. You mean ghosts and the random llama? Sounds like Mojang/Microsoft is running out of ideas.
    Tuqueque, Vortixin and Skelemas2k16 like this.
  20. Well, it was the Minecraft community which came up with that idea as far as I know, and Mojang allowed us to vote for it.
    607 and Kytula like this.