1.11 Discussion

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by 607, Sep 25, 2016.

1. It was a joke lol
  2. It's Wednesday for me.. :p
  3. Dude theo do u live on the moon or something
  4. Nope, New Zealand :) The country from down under
    We made, Hunt For The Wilderpeople ;)
  5. I haven't been on EMC for a while, so I forgot about the resets.
    MissFable likes this.
  6. O so u live on mars
    jkjkjk182 and Gawadrolt like this.
  7. I don't want to get off topic but New Zealand end of this
    gladranger7 likes this.
  8. Ok lol it was a joke theo lives on new zealand its new not old. Ew stuff is good we need a new america america gettin old af tbh
    Theomglover_ likes this.
  9. Its wendsntday WHERES MY SNAPSHOT I WANT LLAMA
  10. No, we want Shulker chests... well, and Llama's to transport 'm I guess ;)

But yeah, so much for CET getting an advantage. 'Tis 13:33 here (time of writing) so surely they should back from lunch right now?

Or maybe... They're using an EMC-time'ish timezone afterall ;)
  11. What time emc1!1!1!

Also llamas r betr than purple chests
  12. Come to think of something: Jeb did say Wednesday, but I don't think he ever mentioned which Wednesday specifically. For all we know we'll have to wait another whole week! :eek:

(don't think so, but you never know)
  13. At the end of the 1.11 Change log panel, "September 28" was directly shown on the big screen. So, a snapshot is expected to come out today.

The actual full release for 1.11 is unknown. It'll come once major bugs are resolved.
    607 and ShelLuser like this.
  14. unending sobbing!! I want snapshots now!!!! Ive never even used a snapshot.... but my files are backed up and I'm ready!
    ShelLuser likes this.
  15. You shure? With the chests you can carry infinite items on one player inv... just put chests inside chests inside chests ect. :p
    ThaKloned likes this.
  16. Be sure that you have the box for Developmental Versions checked off in order to select snapshot in your launcher profile.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  17. thanks :) so if will it corrupt my stuff? I want to try it on a random world but will it corrupt my favorite world if I load minecraft in 1.11?
  18. Impossible to say. A snapshot is a developers version so there's always a risk that something goes wrong. Therefor making a backup is important, and if you only want to test things then I'd definitely recommend to start a new world instead of using an existing one.
    607, ForeverMaster0 and gladranger7 like this.
  19. You could, but I'd just make a new one, because if you go back to 1.not11 with new stuff on it still, it'll most likely (!) be fine, but it's better not to annoy the world file with having to remove new features and items :p
  20. 1.11 Snapshot is live now!

>>> 16w39a <<<
    Tuqueque, 607, ILTG and 1 other person like this.