Wastelands Reset Coming Soon!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Krysyy, Dec 20, 2016.

1. Hmm, that sounds like it could work, thanks. :) I think in general I might just be better off waiting for Empires, as there are some (not relevant for this thread) more issues I'd currently have.

Thanks everyone for bearing with me being a bit eh, for a lack of a better word in my vocabulary. :p
    crystaldragon13, 00void, 607 and 3 others like this.
  2. Enchantments
    • Mending is no longer compatible with Infinity on bows when trying to apply it in survival or when using the /enchantcommand.
      • Old bows with both enchantments applied, will still keep their enchantments and remain working as they used to.
    No change to availability of mending and infinity, just can't add both to a bow.
    Carbonyx, Kytula, ShelLuser and 2 others like this.
  3. FINALLY!
    Krysyy and Equinox_Boss like this.
  4. I can work with that....Boldly going where no-one has gone before....29 million blocks out.
    Krysyy, ThaKloned and Equinox_Boss like this.
  5. Except there is a world border keeping you from doing that until those outposts are released. #RuiningTheFun
  6. Furnaces are better, they can't be moved by pistons either
    ShelLuser and Equinox_Boss like this.
  7. Oh gosh. New blocks.
    ShelLuser and Equinox_Boss like this.
  8. I got lost at carrots...
    Nickblockmaster and Sgt_Pepper4 like this.
  9. Wait so 1.11 is comeing on christmas eve?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. No.

After Christmas Day. We don't have the exact date, due to still testing and fixing what are minor things, but we know it will be shortly after December 25th. So this warning is to have everything moved to town by Dec 25th.
    607, ShelLuser, Sgt_Pepper4 and 3 others like this.
  11. My feels can only be described as
  12. So that means for christmas, we get rocket powered Elytra??

*drools on Dev Team*
  13. Who is Neon Normandy?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  14. I'm super happy about the new updates, Especially the frontier outpost one :D. Both my christmas's wishes are fufilled: More outposts and infinite flight with elytra ! :D
    ForeverMaster and Equinox_Boss like this.
  15. Me: *reads* WHY?!?!

2 hours later-

Me: wait 1.11.1? *steals all the swords from gold farns*
  16. Question: The Jetpack

Would the jetpack (an elytra propelled by fireworks) in 1.11.1 be compatible with the fireworks? Because fireworks, right now, don't run out.
    Equinox_Boss and TasteOfTerror like this.
  17. I think Aikar answered this on the 1.11 thread by Tuqueque.
  18. Ow. Sorry about that.
  19. Just some Clarity on what Aikar has said about them, :)

20. Promo fireworks

If they aint gonna be infinate... id hate to just shoot of some firework worh 100k (2012)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.