Wastelands Reset Coming Soon!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Krysyy, Dec 20, 2016.

1. They are active for the rest of the year so if the reset is soon they would still spawn.
    Baradar67 and TBirdXmas16 like this.
  2. Yay im so Excited!
  3. Ok I am now hearing that with the new update infinity and mending cannot be on the same bow....What is the deal with that?!?
  4. -

Have a supply of the old bows, if you can, before 1.11.1.
    607 likes this.
  5. Does that mean if you have mending and infinity you can still add other enchants to those bows?
    607 likes this.
  6. That's a good question, perhaps you could test that.
    TBirdXmas16 likes this.
  7. I tested it, if you add mending and infinity to a bow, you can still add the other enchants post 1.11.1
  8. Thank you, thank you, thank you!! So my 2 DCs of Czarina's Bows are good. :cool:
    Carbonyx and ThatMerryElfKid like this.
  9. Can't wait to hunt for more elytras! :D
  10. Does that mean that llamas and polar bears are coming!? Eee excited either way, simply because, well, for the most part things appear picked clean unless you adventure far off the beaten path.....
    Duflet and 607 like this.
  11. Yes. Both animals will be around.

I don't know about the Woodland Mansions though. They're insanely rare structures, to the point that not every EMC Wastelands world will have a mansion, atm.
    ShelLuser and 607 like this.
  12. So the reset lol
    ForeverMaster and ThaKloned like this.
  13. Hopefully sometime soon :p
    ForeverMaster likes this.
  14. I think everyone though after Christmas Day meant it WOULD update. But I hope you guys realize it means it has the potential to update any day now, they were just saying at earliest it'd be today. It's more along the lines of "Wastelands will reset any day after Christmas Day, so please prepare for whatever day it may happen." :p
    ShelLuser, 607, Gawadrolt and 3 others like this.
  15. i sincerely don't think that EMC will update in 2k17 due to the fact that if Aikar updates, he need to be 24/7 in his computer for any crashes due to Chin(nothing personal chin =P), or critical bugs that need correction, and since new years is coming I don't think Aikar will stress himself out , so yeah... But who knows it might be in a couple of hours :O .
    ThatMerryElfKid likes this.
  16. What that guy said ^
    ;)
    ThatMerryElfKid and khixan like this.
  17. After the 25th, the wastelands may be reset at any time with nothing more than an announcement one day before the reset. Just to be on the safe side, bring whatever you have in the waste back to town before then just to make sure you don't lose it.
    607, Equinox_Boss and ForeverMaster like this.
  18. move ur stuff
  19. Basically we want to get update and reset out to you as soon as possible, but also we need to give you enough time to recover your items before reset. We are not sure when exactly the update/reset will be, but giving you this 'heads up' will allow you time to collect your items and allow us to deploy within 24 hours of Aikar being confident that the update is safe and he will be able to handle any bugs that crop up (there are always bugs).

Imagine what would happen if we never gave a 'heads up' and just announced "Tomorrow wasteland is being reset".
    Sgt_Pepper4, Qkazooo, Duflet and 14 others like this.
  20. Apocalypse 101.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.