Wastelands Reset Coming Soon!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Krysyy, Dec 20, 2016.

1. I actually agree with you, somewhat. If you didn't spot Krysyy's post (page 14 (I think)) then I can definitely understand if you get a bit confused at first. But have you looked at the top of the page yet?

WardleDeBoss likes this.
  2. It's pretty hard to miss a forum announcement. I mean they're on the top of the page for a while and are in a grey box so you can see it easily.
  3. I hadn't seen it, actually. There usually isn't any information there so I never look there.
    WardleDeBoss and ShelLuser like this.
  4. Huh, I guess people don't really look there. Personally, I always look there, Just in case there is anything there.
    607 likes this.
  5. Wait are we going by Aikar time if so then it probably won't be out for a week..

jk.
    khixan, chickeneer and SlimyGreenGoop like this.
  6. It's broken for me :(
  7. i thought that it was still the remote shop sign announcement so i didnt really give it a look, im on a mobile divice so it just scroll past it so it isnt there the entire time
    607 likes this.
  8. if you right click and view, you can see...

its a Gif that says Oh Burn
  9. Checks for update... goes back to playing around with new blocks in SP creative.
    Checks for update... goes back to playing around with new blocks in SP creative.
    Checks for update... goes back to playing around with new blocks in SP creative.
    Ok, I'm spamming myself LOL. Bed, looking forward to playing the update tomorrow on EMC! :D
    ForeverMaster likes this.
  10. It's happening~! :eek:
    puppersNdoggo likes this.
  11. When happen??
  12. In time... when I was on mumble around 10 45 aikar had to update bungee first.
  13. is this it?! Is it happening?! :D
    jossytheninja likes this.