Wastelands Reset Coming Soon!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Krysyy, Dec 20, 2016.

1. Final countdown has begun?
    ShelLuser likes this.

2. I can't wait for Minecraft to start and see what happened!

YEAH!!

Thanks for all the effort guys, I guess it worked :cool: I sure as heck don't recognize /waste e anymore (smp2) and I guess we got new things to do (esp. people like me to who like to build stuff to help out other people mine stuff).

Awesome!
    Raaynn, TomvanWijnen and 607 like this.
  3. We got a 5 second warning at least....

On a serious note, could we please get a 5 min warning? Wasn't too pleasent failing my final jump into the outpost.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  4. How Adorable hahaha
    ChespinLover77 and ShelLuser like this.
  5. Oops, I think we might have left some beacons at MM *shrugs*
  6. Awesome. Glad it happened, and I cant wait to check it out for myself! :)
    607 likes this.
  7. Ah the reset is a thing of beauty! ...at least so far.
    607 likes this.
  8. We are almost ready to update to 1.12.

As always, the Wastelands are reset with any version update. OP updated.
  9. *calls in sick Friday*
  10. A reset on the first of three days off? Ya'll too kind. =P
    ChespinLover77 and WardleDeBoss like this.
  11. Time to go tear down my head creating death traps and prepare for a new start!
    JohnKid likes this.
  12. 22nd? So cool! Best part is that my supporter status is still way active then, so I can easily enjoy exploring the new waste :cool: Good thing Aya & me decided to keep our mining outpost fairly simple (already cleared out most of our locked chests).

I can't wait to (literally) pave the way around an outpost! (got to see that concrete work of course!) :)
    ChespinLover77 and 607 like this.
  13. [quote="ShelLuser, post: 1339834" I can't wait to (literally) pave the way around an outpost! (got to see that concrete work of course!) :)[/quote]

Was it you who paved between all of smp8s waste outposts? If so well done.
  14. Well I guess I can mine a bit more in the End. I got a sweet setup right now.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  15. I feel a bug coming on as well....
  16. So when I'm at school =(

*cough* I think I'm ill too *cough*
    ShelLuser likes this.
  17. Great timing! I have testweek this week, but Friday are two tests... that I both don't have... so I have a day off..! :D
    ShelLuser, ThaKloned and 607 like this.
  18. So I consulted a doctor (better to be safe than sore) and I also think I should probably try to take the day off upcoming Friday. Caring is sharing so here's what the doctor told me, I'm sure you can use this too with a bit of creativity :D

Ey, everything is in the cloud now, so why can't you have virtual doctors? :D

Come on, this guy looks trustworthy, right? If you show this to your parents/boss/manager then I'm sure you'll get great results :cool:
  19. I don't need to be sick, I've been on summer holidays since June 1st :cool:
  20. Hopefully my boss will accept this:

Tuqueque and Lady_Eliza like this.