[EVENT] Tree Choppers

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by IceQueenDawn, Aug 31, 2015.

1. Your telling all of us today is your birthday because 91 is 9/1 which is September 1st and it is today so...Drop Party???
  2. Friday Night Mining
    Tuesday Tree Choppers
    What's next? Thursday Fishers?
    607 likes this.
  3. Wednesday Cake Crafters.
    SkyDragonv8 likes this.
  4. Sunday NIght Fishermans
  5. Saturday Sheep Shearers
    TomvanWijnen and 607 like this.
  6. I hear it may start with an S
  7. Seffy likely saw my event idea I was planning and spoke to you about it :p

Can we collaborate on this event? Like, would it be at all thinkable to hold it on my residence, or is that beyond the pale for staff? It's just that this is a business for me; people are allowed to take their chopped logs with them for their own use, but I offer them the option to sell them to me, then I can auction in bulk. Or would the business aspect make collaboration impossible?
  8. Even though I still feel ill, I had a good time, thanks! :)
    (it's still going on for anyone interested)
  9. I had a very fun/stressing time. I get it was fun but I accidentally hit Q and dropped my axe and it went to seffy, then later on she realized she had my axe xD but I had fun the last few momentus I had, I wish Aikar never made that mini boss update so momentus' wouldn't be a problem.
    607 likes this.
  10. This and all empire events are focused on community, not on economic gain. Feel free to tool run your event on Wednesday if you would like, but we cannot collaborate. This event along with another variation, have been in the list of event ideas dramanya has been working on. She's got some neat ideas that are just taking time to set up to run properly. It is coincidence that your was posted before this one because she didn't want to chaise confusion as old events have done when people assume the day it is posted.
    Dramanya and 607 like this.
  11. Everybody is the coolest, just fyi.
  12. Actually it was because we were talking about how cool it would be to have an event like that. Yours is a little different as an event. We just ran around planting trees and chopping them down. and building houses and there was so much cake!
    Dramanya and 607 like this.
  13. Had a blast today Seffy! Thanks! looking forward to doing this again!

Some pictures of the first TTC

Seffy's "Fort of Awesome!"
    ShelLuser, Seffychan and 607 like this.
  14. Thanks for holding this event Seffy :)
    Seffychan and 607 like this.
  15. I accept that completely, I have no issue with that.

That sounds fun! I don't want to sound self-centred, but it seems like something I could integrate with my own plans.
    • I could offer to buy Birch Logs if anyone wants to sell theirs
    • I could invite those who want to continue chopping to my res, for banter after
    • I could use it to advertise Wednesday Night Choppers (within reason)
    • etc. etc. etc.
    607 likes this.
  16. Get pumped!
    Please plant any saplings that drop!
    Kytula likes this.
  17. At what time is it? 12PM sounds really confusing.
  18. 12PM EMC/EST Time
  19. EMC time is GMT -4 right? And I meant 12 PM is confusing. When we think, 12 PM should be midnight, but it looks like it's also noon... In how long does it start?
  20. 12PM is Noon, 12AM is midnight.
    Kytula likes this.