[EVENT] Tree Choppers

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by IceQueenDawn, Aug 31, 2015.

1. That makes no sense at all (why they did it like this), but whatever, thanks :)

So this means it starts in a little under 5 hours?
    Can I join a little later, at 12:15 or so?
    607 likes this.
  2. Will come and chop chop
  3. It'll be at 6 PM for us.

Is this a regular event now, then? I thought it was a one-off.
  4. i won't be able to go sorry my laptop it broken do to my sister! :(i miss EMC SOOOO MUCH
  5. I am going to try to host it as often as I can.
    Kytula likes this.
  6. How do i make something like that (the thing at the bottom of your text ) ?
  7. Go to the top of the page and click the arrow next to your name. There you can click signature and change it. Be sure to hit preview to see if it is how you want it and click save to bring the changes into effect.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  8. thanks :0)
    607 likes this.
  9. Chop, chop, chop, I need all types of logs at 13131, 15151 and 7313 if ppl want to earn some rupees
  10. I might drop by briefly tomorrow. We will see though. :)
  11. Up until this point I haven't participated in too many Events like these and it's been almost 3 years now, but hey, why not start now :D
  12. I'm a little behind today.
    OfficialGrandpa and ChickenDice like this.
  13. It's ok seffy ^^
    I think it's going to be one of those week for everyone.. Was like this for me yesterday and is carrying over to today still too..
  14. I always pause my work for Tree Choppers. Crying because I'm on work overload and still taking a break XD
  15. oh no! Please don't overwork yourself!
    YaniiMarie likes this.
  16. No worries, it's all stuff I can get out of the way pretty quickly, I'm just Queen Procrastination and it piles up XD
    Seffychan likes this.
  17. haha! me too...
  18. Tuesday will be a special Edition of Tuesday Tree Chop! Get Hype
  19. i cant make it cause ill be at school...
  20. D: I won't be able to make this one. Taking someone to work. Make sure you chop some trees for me guys :D
    Seffychan likes this.