[EVENT] Tree Choppers

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by IceQueenDawn, Aug 31, 2015.

1. I accidentally didn't change it and also I slept in so yeah.
  2. I left build on for Seffychan 5 on Utopia. Chop all the trees you want, but I will reset the res when I get home from work.
  3. We've cleared it all Seffy, thought it was nice do you didn't have to do it after work,

we also left you a note :D
    607 and nltimv like this.
  4. I would come but it already passed and I just got home from school a bit ago. Also this is not very good for the people who live in the Americas. We will most likely be in school at 1 pm. So if this event was rescheduled to 6 pm then everyone in the Americas will be home and I;m sure a few European people don't mind staying up a little late. And if we did this on weekends then people in east asia could come join too if it was at 6 pm.
  5. Events are done at times and on days convenient to the hosts, not a specific group of players.
    ArchdukeMelon and 607 like this.
  6. Not everyone can stay up late (me neither, I blame school :D ). 6pm emc time is 12am central-european time. That's too late for me. Just give us Europeans an event to attend to without having to worry about staying up too late.
  7. I can't attend any of the other events. So I feel like its fair that the one I host is at a time I can Attend.
    607, PenguinDJ and nltimv like this.
  8. It was a very good heart. I almost feel bad about Demolishing it.
    nltimv likes this.
  9. don't worry about it Seffy, we were just havin' some fun, wasn't ment to stay anyways.
    Thanks, I was pretty proud of that heart too :D
    607 and Seffychan like this.
  10. I took a Screen Shot. So They are saved for Posterity
    607 likes this.
  11. I took on too xD
    Lol
    Seffychan likes this.
  12. Everyone took screenshots!
    I have got 2 too :D
    Seffychan likes this.
  13. Choppin' Broccoli!
    HannahEB likes this.
  14. Might be on again if I'm home in time ;)
    I love this event <3
    Seffychan likes this.
  15. I missed the last one (and a bit of the one before) but I'll definitely be on today. In dire need of wood for this massive storage unit I've finally gotten around to working on. >.<
    ExplosiveBadger2, 607 and Seffychan like this.
  16. Chip Chop Chip!
    607, MelleTheHundred and nltimv like this.
  17. If I can I'll come!
    Seffychan likes this.
  18. I'll definately come! Need help to set it up Seffychan?
    Seffychan likes this.
  19. Yuss. So excited. I shall be in attendance once again. And I'll try to farm some skeles beforehand :)
    Seffychan likes this.