The Stream Team is Under NEW Management

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Krysyy, Feb 19, 2016.

1. I'm especially talented at writing my name in snow. Or is this some other kind of streaming?
  2. I would apply but i'm under 18. It would be awesome if there was a way for me to be able to stream/record for EMC :D
    RooYoshMine7337 likes this.
  3. It appears to be preferred only. You can be under 18.
  4. Yes but if you're under 18 you can use voice.
  5. I think it also appears you can't use voice if you are under 18

*edit-ninja'd but that person mistyped anyways*
  6. Congrats, Hamster! :D I know you'll do a fantastic job. :)
  7. And so begins the hamster's hostile takeover of EMC. He has bided his time well, and he will finally have something to show for it. And that something is nothing less than EMC herself.
  8. Congratulations Hamster. I believe you were the right choice. ;)
  9. Biggin lied to me D:
  10. What if an under 18 yr old wanted to use voice?
    607 likes this.
  11. Doesn't hamsters run in tubes/tunnels? This Hamster (biggin)runs streaming and YouTUBE, tube, coincidence? I think not...
  12. Congrats Hamster, get that wheel spinning!
  13. Congrats Hamster! I'm sure you'll do a fantastic job! =]
    Nickblockmaster likes this.
  14. Congratulations! Can't wait for a new and better feed of EMC videos! ;)
    Nickblockmaster likes this.
  15. I'm excited for two reasons. One: I know jack has an unlimited supply of energy and like kryssy, I suspect he doesn't sleep.

Two: I learned jack is a boy. Never new that :) I mean if you were a girl that would be fine too, just excited to learn new things... pretty much always.

BIG EDIT: I just got my desktop so I may actually be able to participate!!
  16. I would suspect there would be some legal liability there that would require attention? It may just be that they want to protect you from creepers. Not the green exploding kind
    legoace61 likes this.
  17. Hello everyone! My name is Erose and some of you may know me by erosego. The great Aikar has summoned me to this thread. I have a great passion for creating gaming content and post daily Minecraft videos on my youtube channel and live stream a few times a month on twitch. It could be really fun and go back to my roots on my first public Minecraft server. What do you guys think?
  18. Would love to see you back on EMC, erosego :)
  19. Nice to see that some work is going to be done on the team now :) I've done some videos on YouTube before and could potentially be interested...
    But, I am wondering about this. The option for under 18 and can use voice is not there? Is that intentional or not?
  20. I can only base myself on 3 messages on this forum, but solely based on what I read there I'm pretty sure to know how this decision came to be :)

Congrats on your promotion!

So, not to be impatient or anything, but does this mean that we can expect a fun video to come out this weekend? One which can measure up against some of the other Youtubers out there? :)

A bit more seriously: in the unlikely event that you guys ever need specific sounds or sound effects then be sure to drop me a line. I have some experience on that field :)
    HannahEB likes this.