The Stream Team is Under NEW Management

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Krysyy, Feb 19, 2016.

1. Oh wow. So exciting. We get to be on the stream team, but we can't stream with voice because of our age and the fact that our government doesn't treat us equally? Yay freedom.
  2. But why would YOU need money on your phone service thingy when THEY send you a text..?
  3. Could always use a parent's phone. You don't need one...
  4. Oh yeah...never thought of that xD
    Well I have an android. And I need a phone-number for texting and calling regardless :p
  5. Note for the YouTube features screen: Neither me nor the app have said exactly what is wanted on that screen. That is intentional. You do not necessarily need to be verified.
  6. So, if we don't even have service on a phone we won't need the verification to be on the stream team?
  7. So? (biased me: that's even better than other stuff :p)
    Oh, you don't have a number in general? lol, if so, like Penguin said, use your parent's phone or whatever. :)
  8. I'm not going to confirm or deny either way. All I'm going to say is that screen shows a lot more than most people may be aware, and I can use it to get info that is useful to me when looking at applications. Your screen doesn't need to match mine (and almost definitely won't). This is also intentional.

(although I think you can verify YouTube accounts via Google Voice - might be worth a look?)
  9. Yeah, I was thinking of getting a number if I did get service. Also if I do get 45 dollars, then I will be able to get a number, and service for I think one month. Not to mention proving that I can save up an amount of money, but an amount I can achieve in a day time :p
    Checking out now :)
  10. OKay I think I need a number that I already have, to use google voice...this might be me or I might be crazy. I'll go with the 2nd one :p
  11. DARKSKI??
    samsimx and B4DMAN5IMON like this.
  12. Man, I was wondering when the stream team would ever be back in business. But now, we finally have a new YouTube leader to provide us with fun videos. Can't wait to see what happens Jackbiggins. The empire is counting on you. Good luck *airplanes fly overhead, confetti is dropped, empire fireworks launch everywhere, all EMC members stand as an audience as they cheer and clap in front of the stage*!
    Nickblockmaster likes this.
  13. Nah, you can get a free number with google voice

Also Gratz Jack
  14. That's not the decision of EMC, that's the decision of the government. For a minor to stream with voice, their parents need to sign a form which aint nobody is trying to go through the hassle to do. It actually makes perfect sense.
    Nickblockmaster likes this.
  15. Ok I'm gonna point out the things wrong in this post.
    Trust me, EMC isn't the government.
  16. Google voice is being an idiot to me. I tried verifying my home phone, but it wouldn't work...

EDIT: I have submitted my response, with everything needed. Including the verification (I forgot I could use my home phone, derp :p)
  17. Seeing this for the first time only now, my friend slept over 2 nights lol.
    Congrats to Jack!
  18. Congrats on your promotion Jack, I can't wait to check it out :)
  19. *Fax's over a form*
    Kidding :p
    Gratz on your promotion Jack.
    Kytula likes this.
  20. I really love this server