The Random/Not-so-random Post Thread

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by 607, Oct 19, 2014.

?

Which of these things do you know?

The cake is a lie. 120 vote(s) 80.5%
I used to be an adventurer like you, but then I took an arrow in the knee. 88 vote(s) 59.1%
Darude - Sandstorm 88 vote(s) 59.1%
How has this video 301 views, if there are only 7 people on the earth? :o (Or something alike) 79 vote(s) 53.0%
#ShadyShannon 34 vote(s) 22.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.

1. Not too bad... It was about 111F yesterday lol
  2. Images in Google Docs that have been edited using its tools, can't be converted to pdf or printed, and can't even be seen correctly unless using Google Chrome... that is rather bad. I don't recall this being an issue in the past, either, having printed the same document before.
  3. Working on a project I call "Unhinged" It's my own intrepetation of a piece by Mike Lazarev, I might be blowing my own trumpet, but it's sounding really good so far:

----

The idea is to have three of thease parts, all similar, but ever so slightly more down-toned. It's sounding really good alredey :)
    (sorry for those who cannot read sheet music and hear the music imedeatly, even though I can play this derectly from the page, I'm not done jet :p )
    607 and MoreMoople like this.
  4. That is indeed really good, I love it!!
    I'm looking forward to hearing it, make sure to post it in the Jukebox section. :)
    Jelle68 likes this.
  5. The prank was awesome, but this outcome is too! :D

6. Finally finished the first version: (I have been away and inable to do stuff for a while)
    https://puu.sh/BIQf9/093cc46cdc.pdf

Okay... now it's time to actually learn it :p
    607 likes this.
  7. I want to listen to it now, why would you tease us by only linking a pdf? :p
    Edit: I just realised I can look up the original on YouTube!
    Jelle68 likes this.
  8. I can't find what starts at measure 25.
    Edit: I post too soon. >.< It's Untied! Edit 2: Once again too soon, I don't think it can be. :p Last edit for now: Or is the rest your own? I'm really uncertain. >.<
  9. Because I'm a terrible person :p (Mainly because I wanted to give you specifically an update and because I am really glad with how this is turning out. I have done many modern classical music, but this is the first time it actually turns out how I want)

I'm going to try to make a video as soon as I can... :p

Also, Mike Lazarev's original is quite different. the first part is largly the same, but the second one is quite seriously edited to make it fir derectly after the first one :p

This is the original: :p
    607 likes this.
  10. ... Right. That explains for all my confused edits. :rolleyes:
  11. I got the pdf converted, and the result seems perfect, contrary to my expectations. :D Of course it will sounds much better when performed by a human, but this is a nice way to look forward to it! Edit: Okay it's not perfect, but I can fix the few mishaps. :p
    It's shaping up to be quite nice, as I had expected. :)
    Jelle68 likes this.
  12. Simeply amazing content for everyone who can read sheet music:
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  13. I heard that 1.14 may contain Herobrine... IF you kill him, he drops chocolate chip cookies...
  14. This is a great YouTube series that I should have shared before, but I was afraid nobody would be interested anyway.
    Nonetheless, I'd recommend watching all episodes, and this most recent one is a good one to start with, if you don't mind not starting with episode A. Drawing-wise, I don't feel like this is one of the best episodes, but story-wise it is, and it includes an important clarification at the end.

haastregt likes this.
  15. Finally someone says this about me! :D
    Jelle68 and TomvanWijnen like this.
  16. Just wanted to share this photo I took yesterday at a concert :D
    Jay2a, TomvanWijnen and 607 like this.
  17. Very cool, thanks. :)
  18. Am I the only one who finds this funny? :p
  19. Probably not! Have you asked Tom? He might, to a certain degree.
    Jelle68 likes this.