The Random/Not-so-random Post Thread

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by 607, Oct 19, 2014.

?

Which of these things do you know?

The cake is a lie. 120 vote(s) 80.5%
I used to be an adventurer like you, but then I took an arrow in the knee. 88 vote(s) 59.1%
Darude - Sandstorm 88 vote(s) 59.1%
How has this video 301 views, if there are only 7 people on the earth? :o (Or something alike) 79 vote(s) 53.0%
#ShadyShannon 34 vote(s) 22.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Hm... If I recall correctly I got quite a different result than last time I took this test, which was on the forums here too :p. However, I think I did change quite some bit last year anyways (and I feel like it is in a good way, feeling more secure about myself and stuff).
    I did read some of the stuff about Meditors, and I have to say that this was quite accurate on some of my habits, and even pointed out some things I never really was conscious about I was doing :p
    These are my results:
    Patr1cV and 607 like this.
  2. 81% feeling, that's a whole lot! :eek: I can totally see that, though.
  3. Yeah, that was the first thing that popped to my mind too :p!
    It almost seems like I dont think at all, although I feel like I do think about stuff though.. Oh wait...
  4. I just came across my entry for the April 2013 wallpaper contest, and it's very bad. :p
    haastregt likes this.
  5. It does show most aspects on EMC though :p.
    However, step 7 would probably be between 2 and 3 ;)
  6. I appreciate the effort, but ugh, it could've looked better... :p Especially the colour combination for the part with the logo is terrible. :confused:
    haastregt likes this.
  7. I just went on first grade camp as a senior year mentor and I got very, very little sleep. My sleepy brain took about a minute to realize these are alts, meanwhile I was like 'Wow that is a lot of elfin's! And why do they all put fruits in their name??'
    Patr1cV, BlitzAttack and 607 like this.
  8. You miss spelled EFFIN
  9. Since this is a random thread I felt like leaving this here....

From a time where my all-time favorite Anime franchise had truly reached its peak. That song.. that singer (Origa), gives me chills all over again :)
    607 likes this.
  10. It's sad that you can't play Angry Birds (or any of the other games in the series) normally anymore, without buying into the in-app purchases... :( I've got the games on cd-rom, though, and I think those haven't been updated to include in-app purchases. However, the games come with a code that can only be used 3 times. I think I've already used some of them twice, so if I'd want to install them again, I'd want to do it on a virtual machine that I can take with me between computers. I'm not sure if that's possible, though.

Edit: I remembered the 'Angry Birds Trilogy' game on consoles, and looked up information on it. It's available for Wii and Wii U, which I've got, but those aren't portable. It's also available for 3DS, though! I haven't got a 3DS, but I guess I'll just remember it in case I might ever get one. ;)
    ShelLuser likes this.
  11. FadedMartian, ShelLuser, ILTG and 2 others like this.
  12. Oops, the poll says 'in the knee' instead of 'to the knee'. :oops:
    What I came here for though, is to share this video.
    Very fun if you know Mario music!
    NuclearBobomb and ShelLuser like this.
  13. https://discord.gg/hgpAqe
    For some reason a coinflip tournament is really exciting to me... if this goes well (someone else is hosting it), I might host one on EMC, with rupees and CP as prizes. :D
    (the invite link only lasts one day, but I just generated a new one)
  14. It still says link invalid for me :/
    What server is that link for, actually? Is it a server just made for the coinflip tournament?
  15. check yo self before you lose yo self
  16. W00T

I've gotten pretty close to the 2*2 stargate compactemise world record :D

The world record is at 334 blocks, this one is 368. I normally don't do extreem compactimasation anymore, but I thought I'd get into it again. I really loved the time I used to spend on it. This was my first try at doing it again. I choose 2*2 stargate as that always is a nice balance between finding the right piston sequence and how good you are at compacting it down. I didn't expect to get ths close to the world record. It's only 12%...
    I still have another sequence that might beat the world record... It'd bequite hard though, as, even though the pistons are in a really small area, a lot needs to happen.

closed:

Opened:

It's compleatly seamless: no redstone visuable though the glass anywhere.
    TomvanWijnen, 607 and haastregt like this.
  17. Ah, I was a bit disappointed I got nobody from EMC to join. :p Yup, it's a server for the coinflip tournament, you can sign up for it there as well. We've got about 14 people in, from different communities. No prizes are available, but as said, if this is fun, I might do this on EMC as well. ;)
    Does it work now? https://discord.gg/Y4aQsZ
    Note: Things said in this Discord might not be EMC-appropriate, I have little control over it, as I'm not the creator.
    Sydney4363 and haastregt like this.
  18. What? No! D:

Edit: in the Google results, I see that it is way worse in some countries...
    TomvanWijnen likes this.