The old empire

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by jacob5089, Feb 10, 2013.

1. oh dear....
    penfoldex and JabrZer0 like this.
  2. I remember when the servers were full, and when people were seriously concerned about the fact they were becoming less full.
    brickstrike likes this.
  3. Ah good times! I never do figure out where Inu was taking us, but I still have his stuff!That base was fantastic, then I left to go back to town, I should check if it stil exists some time xD
  4. I remember the times before spawn eggs, rts (I got perma banned right before it's release). I remember when mini store could start out small then expand, not start out big and either make profits or fail. I remember when everyone knew at least a dozen other people online at the time. Those day, I call the Empire's Gold Days. While it might seem good to relive those days, you can't.
    brickstrike and jacob5089 like this.
  5. you copied me!
    /joke
  6. Waiiiiiiiiit wrong star :p
    I meant matstar1 :p
    Sorry! :D
  7. -_-, I do remember making one once :D That was fun, Inu went AFK and drowned xD
    I also remember my first re, my mess of a res, then I forgot about eh /res reset command and destroyed it all by myself xD
  8. I remember when I still played :)

I came back on today, much has changed. Of all my memories what is left is a video of 14141 and the Pyramid still stands! :) Sadly 14141 has been changed.

Btw I don't know if I read it correctly but I was never banned, I never took part in any scandal and so did BeLugh. For the others I dont know 100%. BeLugh and me were "businesspartners" for a long time and Always 100% legit.
  9. Hmm, I do remember some things...
    - Back when Zegridathes' OoO was still in business. Man, that was a handful, having to repair it like every 2 days...
    Pity that i got removed because of 1.2 (stupid jungles :p).
    - When the old wastelands were still around... I died in the Wild, then ran all the way back to the coords I died at...all the way to the matching coords in the wastelands...I remember not getting why it didn't look like how I remembered the area...
    - Dark_Liz's old spleef arena.
    - Zulu9 being online
    - Global chat, it was funny trying to save people that got lost, as we had no DynMap :D
    - Me getting into the LLO...Skywarp only just finished his tower, and i joined at what would be page 9 of the thread...
    I could think of a nether of a lot more, but its getting kinda late for me...
    jacob5089 and brickstrike like this.
  10. The Old Days :p That I never was in. Yet EMC is where I belong. Everyone is so nice :) Going to wild to build bases with friends and all :p
  11. I remember when I woke up in the hospital with Amnesia... That's all I remember
    cddm95ace, jacob5089 and five_star like this.
  12. Good to have you back dude :)
    I hope you stay, your res was awesome...
  13. i remember i was kicked for spamming by twitch1 (i had no idea what spamming was :p )
    jacob5089 likes this.