The old empire

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by jacob5089, Feb 10, 2013.

1. Really?! *Facedesk*
  2. Do we have a time machine somewhere?
  3. Sure, I'll g0 check in my junk closet.
  4. When smp2 was new :p
    THE_LEGEND4 likes this.
  5. I remember when you could get rich off of one silk touch pick axe. 21k. Now what are they 700 - 1,000 rupees?
  6. I remember when beacons were 40k each xD
    brickstrike and nfell2009 like this.
  7. I remember when alexchance had a shop with d3r3k_fawns
  8. When I use to complain that servers were always full, but whenever you get on its the best time of your life. But now they're barely full, sure they're full sometimes but its occasionally.

Those times where JustinGuy actually went on and discussed what will be best for the community, now he doesn't go on :(
    brickstrike, joshmcf and Squizzel_Boy like this.
  9. I remember my VERY cluttered res that, unless you knew your way around, was like AnitChamber. I also remember my dirt walled shop in which I sold diamonds for 30.01r each, and you could sell stacks of dirt for .01r. Looking at a rupee count of 4143.71 was hilarious
    brickstrike likes this.
  10. I...
    Don't remember I am a newb...
    All of your are so old...
    DemonThunder345 and brickstrike like this.
  11. All the old mods and staff that brought emc to where it is today like Dark_liz and more
  12. Ha! Smp3 60/60? I remember when smp1 was 45/45!
  13. I remember GameKribJeremy, losing my fortune to SMP5, going on adventures with Awsomeantz1.
  14. Today is my 372 day, and the best things that I remember are:
    No spammers/cheaters
    Everyone followed the rules
    We actually acted like a community
    /purchase sheep
    cheap prices, hard to gain a lot of rupees
    fun

But almost everything in that list has died
    brickstrike and Squizzel_Boy like this.
  15. I remember the /purchase sheep thing... I remembered trying to buy sheep for like 100r and having someone herd it through the streets :p. Those were the days... sigh...
    PandasEatRamen and jkjkjk182 like this.
  16. i remember offering expoditions to the jungles before the reset and jungle saplings where 200r
  17. I remember the first few minutes that /report was implemented. There was a guy who was like "it dont work, they just foolin all you dumb***es!!11!." *literally one second later* DerpDeeDoDa was kicked by JustinGuy: Inappropriate language, being a disbeliever.

*DerpDeeDoDa joins*
    DerpDeeDoDa: O.O I believe you know O.O

I never lol'd so hard.
  18. I love the empire pool! Isn't it still there?
    brickstrike likes this.
  19. Lol I remember that... And if someone left a sheep on their res you'd try to walk it back to your res anyway :p
    brickstrike and Squizzel_Boy like this.
  20. Lol I bought saplings from ninjaboy5656 for a couple hundred rupees... Best day of my EMC life so far. :)
    ninjaboy5656 likes this.