The old empire

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by jacob5089, Feb 10, 2013.

1. Well I only knew him on the forums never saw him in-game.
  2. "Fish"
  3. I remember when all EMC servers were 60/60 and half the time i couldnt even join.
    I also remember when an Unbreaking 3, Efficiency 4, Fortune 3 pickace was worth 20k..... Good Times :D
    Nole972 likes this.
  4. When supporting for full servers was worth it xD
    southpark347 likes this.
  5. Ohhh yes. When you had to wait 30 min till a slot was free. The IP was main.empireminecraft.com and only had 45 slots. After buying a sheep you had to travel it with wheat to your home and had ne entity limit ( later I had like 300 sheeps) and Justin played each day and looked what the people are building. And AusQB was mod....... So much good memory...
    hullmat991 and Nole972 like this.
  6. But it was funny to travel like 25 reses till you're there. And than your res was next to Dark_Liz' lava tower and the sheep fall in it and burns
    PandasEatRamen and Nole972 like this.
  7. or if all the res's around you are either water or lava and lag you out and the sheep runs away
    Lukas3226 likes this.
  8. I remember my first day. Haha. I said that I was hungry in town (and didn't know that you couldn't starve in town) and Ob1Bob69 came and gave me bread. Haha.
    PRO_G4NGST4, ob1bob69 and Lukas3226 like this.
  9. herobrin3 they had the best store on smp9
    EpicWeow4 likes this.
  10. When The first 2 people i met were Nfell2009 *R.I.P* and Prelude85
  11. Lol that Planet Minecraft thing is always so obvious... I feel bad for server owners who are dumb enough to actually do it.
    Yeah GameKribJeremy seems so long ago :rolleyes:
    Yeah SMP7's only mall that's in stock is 14869... And there use to be like three or four. Now it's a pain to find odd stuff...
    I remember when I joined and didn't know how to farm. Thanks Pab... I would have quit real fast if you hadn't helped me learn the game haha. All my first single player maps I always had to find animals, and if I didn't I died and quit, naturally that made servers hard for me... EMC was the first server I got helped, and the only thing I've ever participated in the forums for. This is an awesome place and it was even better back then :rolleyes:
    Anyway back on topic, I remember when diamonds were never 50r... They just keep going up. :oops:

I'm going to have my EMC birthday in 8 days! Woot Woot! :D
    cddm95ace likes this.
  12. Belugh And Dreamtje's Maze Event Which Me and Gremlindan Won
  13. I met Justin and Jeremy.
    Was shown the biggest auto farm ever, made by Jeremy.
    He also taught me the old fence under farm trick to keep soil tilled. :)
    The original enormous residences for the founding members.
    Becoming a Moderator.
    Active Graveyard.
    Utilizing the Graveyard for my first ban. :)
    Awesome EMC Pool.
    Original drop parties.
    play.empireminecraft.com
    Arenas
    Wasteland
    Getting lost in Wilderness.
    Getting through a major depressive state where I was just hiding in my spare room in the dark playing EMC and sleeping on my couch getting fat and hating life.
    My giant statue to my self.
    My giant lava/fire laden netherack pit with Glowstone and Obsidian pillars encased in glass.
    My other half-finished projects. Castles, giant farms, etc.

The memories are flooding in. So many good ones! :)
  14. I remember clicking...and clicking... "YES! I'm in!" Sigh... loved those days.
    Anyone remember the day that we had to use new1.empireminecraft.com or something like that? That was the day I joined.
    And when Justin came on every other day. He said hi to me. *nostalgia squeal*

This post gets longer and longer. :p
    Well, it may not be that good, but space stations are returning to the Empire. 1337, SMP1.
    Twitch1 and southpark347 like this.
  15. i-know-that-feel-bro.jpg
  16. Dude... Dreamytje was an awesome guy. I did this huge job for me and he payed me 4X more than I asked for... He was awesome but he quit :(
    Dreamytje and Nole972 like this.
  17. You can blame 621op for that. Of all the people who have been banned, he is at the top of my hate list.
  18. You've got to be kidding me... I just got off smp1! Nooooooooooooooooo. But YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! More space stations!
    Nole972 likes this.
  19. H
    Huh? He never got banned that I remember.
    Nole972 likes this.