The old empire

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by jacob5089, Feb 10, 2013.

1. I remember Global Chat and how there would players complaining about being stuck in the wild.
    I also remember Nether Spleef.
    brickstrike and jkjkjk182 like this.
  2. ...
    That still is for me i only have 5.5k D;
    brickstrike and DogsRNice like this.
  3. +1 to you xD
    The experience for people changes, but none of it has left us. Look at EMC from a new angle, you. :)

I remember when the new /shop was announced. That was really great. ;)
  4. I remember when JustinGuy had a party on my res and then everyone on smp3 came and then someone spawned a sheep
    brickstrike likes this.
  5. Despite it being a pain in the butt, I miss the Empire being full all of the time.
    brickstrike likes this.
  6. I remember when he-who-shall-not-be-named had a death wish on me.
  7. :confused: I shall not ask... O.O
  8. Coming up to my 500th day on EMC, i remember when there was only a few servers maybe 2-3, good times, diamonds were so damn expensive
    brickstrike likes this.
  9. I remember that command too! :D I hated it.
  10. I remember learning RTS for the first time, came out right before I joined.
  11. I remember being hated. :)
  12. Now we all love you :D

I wish that's how it worked IRL...
  13. SMP3 60/60. Most of the time I couldn't get in, it was annoying, now it's almost empty. :'(
  14. WHen the Empire was always full and I had to wait for a long time to join.
  15. I remember the 45 people cap on the servers. And some people say that the 60 people cap is bad..
  16. I remember:

play.empireminecraft.com,
    arenas.empireminecraft.com,

• Chat Mods,
    • AusQB, Dark_Liz, Beardswell, Brewing_Master, Autonamus, Starcraft1535,
    • Before breeding or "/buy x", travelling 3000 blocks to find unsheared sheep; conversely, running for an hour in Town, shearing everything in the way and collecting eggs.
    • Squatting RandomZH's base in the Wastelands
    • The Wilderness without a Dynmap
    • The Utopia when it was a world instead of a server, and that giant QR code that was there (what did it say?). Non-supporters spawned on a glass platform high in the sky.
    And many many other things. Good days maybe, but turning back would be a mistake.
  17. Bumping this To say that reading all of this has brought back some great memories. I remember when the servers were all 60/60 and there was only 1-3. I remember that when I first joined my first res was on smp1 and right next to it there was this huge pyramid made of cobble with five towers coming out of it, one on each corner and 1 right up through the middle. My first res I built a 5 high wall all the way around it made of dirt with a little dirt 3 story house in the middle I thought it was a master piece. When I get on now and i see all the almost empty servers it makes me sad. Some times I wish we could go back to only having a few servers that are full instead.
    JabrZer0 and jacob5089 like this.
  18. Quite honestly, here's what I think.
    Which is better.
    Three or four servers always full, or 10 servers never full except for parties.
    I remember five_star base and me and my friends turning it into a fort :)
    It was awesome. Sandstone walls to stop spiders, raised house :)
    Good times :)
    five_star and hullmat991 like this.
  19. I remember during the first wild reset when eggifacation was free how i went to TOWN on those mobs, poor guys.
  20. Oh the good ole' days. Where money was not a nessicity and no one bugged you for having a cluttered res. I made such a cluttered res... I am in still disbelief i could make a res have a mini shop that sold well...