The EMC Survival Update!

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by IcecreamCow, Jun 18, 2013.

1. The EMC Militia has killed the first giant zombie! Its huge and awesome!
    72Volt likes this.
  2. no they coulnd
    best news ever for my mob trap (darkroom spawner)
  3. And here is the almighty bow

Attached Files:

4. They can wear armor you droppedā€¦
    THE_LEGEND4 likes this.
  5. not first if u read nicks post.
  6. 2013-06-17_23.23.16.png Fought him for over 2 hours and still never killed him
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  7. A wise aikar once said that killing the bosses in cheap ways would not work out too well, maybe stepping outside of the protected spawn would help you out a bit ;)
  8. I did.
  9. killed another and got the first Marlix boots. posting a picture in one minute!!!
  10. This is an interesting update. But maybe a bit more information on some of the features could be supplied...
  11. Not to complain, but "eerily" is an adverb. Someone might want to change it to "You sense an eerie (or eery) presence..."
  12. We want you guys to figure it out :).

Thats the best part of this update, we have managed to keep so much of this a secret, and its been hard. We want to tell you guys so much, but we really want to see what you guys figure out on your own. And So far, for just a few hours, you guys are doing amazing.
    PenguinDJ and mba2012 like this.
  13. Cube151 and I noticed that the mob heads drop from the enraged mobs. Not sure if this is true or not though. Anyone know if giants/Marlix spawns more in certain biomes?
  14. So new mobs, more dyeing, harder to get ore's, ghasts spawning 3- 4 at a time moving and shooting fast, oh wait they did that already :D
  15. No. They spawn in place of other a mob that was supposed to spawn.
  16. ok, this is le boots. they are pretty cool, but leather

Attached Files:

17. It just occurred to me that we can now make creeper fireworks without wasting wither skeleton skulls.
  18. and what god armor costs 5k?
    creepincreepers7 likes this.
  19. Not me. I got a red message saying "The world you were in no longer exists." But instead of taking me back to town like it said it was, I stayed in the wild.