The EMC Survival Update!

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by IcecreamCow, Jun 18, 2013.

1. Great work EMC staff! Normal mode with a dash of terror. :D
    PenguinDJ, THE_LEGEND4 and cddm95ace like this.
  2. found something new and am first. IT is called Shiny arrows. dont know what they do yet but will post a pic of them in a sec
    brickstrike likes this.
  3. and this is the pic

Attached Files:

4. Just because there wasn't any warning doesn't mean there's reason to have your gear refunded. That's like asking for the money to buy your things back after getting killed by a creeper spawning behind you.
  5. The heads are cool, but so far I'm not really feeling this update...
    brendan149 and PandasEatRamen like this.
  6. Just wait until you find some of the bosses. ;)
  7. Neither am I new player's no longer have a chance at living
    fffff
  8. I killed it fine, just have to be prepared
  9. If you had God Armor on, you would have not been killed in one hit.
  10. well i was killin mobs for 1,5 hours didnt find anythin i hoped the new drops would be more common and made gamplay mroe fun but no it doesnt only makes it more dissapointing
    rman92011 and PandasEatRamen like this.
  11. Please say there aren't gonna be any bosses n mob arena. :(
  12. In other news, players' TEXP has gone up 500%
  13. I have all ready found two zombie potions two skelly skulls and three chanted bows, in a very short time mabie 200~300 mob kills. get your self a looting sword to make it go faster?
  14. There was a serious bug where the world seed was changing every restart.

this was caused by an issue in our upstream base called Spigot, and has been resolved.

I had to shut the servers down 1 by 1 and restore the world data files to get the old seeds back.

It should all be back to normal. I missed SMP1-6's End, but I cant see how that would hurt anything since no special terrain in the end or biomes and all terrain is already generated.

Please PM staff if still having issues.
  15. And this is why we love Aikar, he fixes all.
    jkjkjk182 and brickstrike like this.
  16. i wear god everythin
  17. Okay just one question can we auction heads separately, or in dc's?
  18. I would imagine that zombie, skeletons, and creeper heads would be the same as wither skeleton heads, so it would have to be in a dc.
  19. We'll discuss how to auction heads in the next few days after we figure out the proper way we want it done. For now just keep a hold of them until an official announcement. :)
  20. FIRST TO GET MARLIX BOW!!!
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx and Nole972 like this.