The EMC Survival Update!

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by IcecreamCow, Jun 18, 2013.

1. I tested - it can't become splash :(
  2. Try Enraged Skeletons
  3. Is it some kind of joke? Wither Skeletons, Regular Skeletons and Blazes do not SPAWN in my nether fortress anymore.....
  4. My character was still in the wild on smp6 after the update. is that a bad thing?
  5. Normal Mode
    uglydragon likes this.
  6. I found one of those too. They shoot faster I think... it was in water, so hard to tell running speed.
  7. Well seems, Wither Skeletons, Regular Skeletons and Blazes do not spawn anymore unless theres a spawner, I have 3 different Nether Fortresses that I use, none of which are spawning them.... Idk if this is part of the update or a joke or even a glitch but I do not like it.
    creepincreepers7 likes this.
  8. Alright so far I got: OP Skeleton, Zombie Giant, Zombie Virus, Player Heads, Normal Mode, anything else?
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx and THE_LEGEND4 like this.
  9. Also: Not sure if this is new, but if you do /home with absolutely ANYTHING after it, it still brings you home! :D
  10. mobs wear armor
    i found a skelly that had full gold armor
  11. that's old
  12. that would not be new
    607 and battmeghs like this.
  13. Same for me :(
  14. What! you got to be kidding me. :/
  15. Not an EMC update, it is one of the Minecraft Updates.
    607, PenguinDJ and THE_LEGEND4 like this.
  16. we are working on figuring this out. there was a world corruption error we are working on fixing. However, the Wasteland nethers should work. I know its not ideal, but there was an unexpected error caused by spigot at some point. We are working on fixing this right now.
  17. Ty and sorry for the outrage, but what a surprise that would of been.
  18. If I changed my skin to aikar, then die. I get an Aikar hat.