The EMC Survival Update!

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by IcecreamCow, Jun 18, 2013.

1. When you change your skin back, the head will change to your current skin also.
  2. Sell it, when they have it change your skin and they think they lost their aikar head.
    607 likes this.
  3. Pretty sure that would be scamming....

Yay, can't wait to see all the surprises you guy have in store for us :D
  4. Enraged skeleton: On fire, takes no fire damage, higher health. Hax! 2013-06-17_22.40.13.png
    Skellingtons drop better bows? Maybe... I've never got one this good before. I promise a skelly dropped it :p
    2013-06-17_22.44.20.png
    And as you can see, I've been busy getting viruses.
  5. Not if you sell it as " Selling my head " People realise that it is aikars skin they buy it, you change your skin, people get mad.
  6. I think I can live with an IcecreamCow skin.... there will be 3 IcC head owners soon.... xP
    j/k
  7. xD
    There will be many...
  8. But only 2 with the awesome colored text.
    607 and PenguinDJ like this.
  9. :O, DIBS
    jknrlz likes this.
  10. lol
  11. Good luck convincing the owners to sell them. :p
  12. Actually - it is fool proof - when you hover over a player skull - it says the name of the player, not just what it looks like. Mine says eklektoi's head... if I change my skin to Jeremy's it would temporarily show his skin, but it would still have my name on it.

So.... no scamming :p
  13. Awesomeness!!! Can't wait to play some iSPY :D
  14. Cool, I'll try to get a head of myself! And my friends!
    TheSkidz likes this.
  15. yeah my witch farm is broken now too. is the fix going to reset it or is that farm useless now? its as if the witch hut wasnt even there
  16. ??
  17. witch farm? How is that possible?
  18. I don't understand your confusion...
    NINJATTILA likes this.
  19. how is a witch farm possible? youtube it