That moment when....

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by WayneKramer, Jul 11, 2015.

1. I just remembered I forgot to say the backstory! :oops:

I was in some water in a cave while shooting at the enraged zombie, which was on difficulty 3. It told me that the zombie was having trouble getting to me so the chance for rewards would be reduced. It apparently lowered the difficulty to negative 1...? :confused:
    Otus_NigRum and We3_MPO like this.
  2. I do think that is what happens: It lowers the effective difficulty based on some effects: They probably just didn't add a line of code saying that when the effective dificulty alredey is under 1, it shouldn't be lowered again.
    We3_MPO likes this.
  3. This reminded me of a nice programming oversight I had recently, which probably also fits this thread: to see if the character should die, I was checking if the amount of hearts = 0. I should however have been checking if the amount of hearts < 1. Because now, if you happened to lose multiple lives in a single frame, you might stay alive without any hearts left. :p
  4. This post is roughly 10 days overdue but

That moment when your vote bonus hits 1300!

Next stop is 1400...
  5. That moment when Toade spawns in 3 Momentuses (Momenti?)

Also a giant slime...
  6. That moment when you decide to listen to the stage select music for the game you've been playing, and find out it's minutes long. :eek: That's rather unnecessary, but really cool! I had only heard the first 8 seconds or so until now. :p
    (It loops a bit strangely, and I'm not sure if that's intentional... it can be easily forgiven, though, as during gameplay you won't ever hear it loop, noone spends minutes picking a stage. :p)
    MoreMoople likes this.
  7. That moment when you open up the music library on your phone for the first time in months and are greeted by this:
    __Devil_ likes this.
  8. That moment when Toade forcibly teleports you from your outpost far in the wilds without warning to Mooples wedding. xD
    MoreMoople likes this.
  9. wait moople got married wut
    MoreMoople likes this.
  10. Totally an accident on that one :( Sorry about that.
    607 likes this.
  11. I'm still waiting on that tp back to the outpost like you said you would. xD
    607, MoreMoople and Eviltoade like this.
  12. And the hostile mobs at your outpost are all saying

13. moople got married and i wasnt invited? :eek:
    MoreMoople likes this.
  14. That moment when there's a lightning storm outside and you blast Thunderstruck on high and perfectly time each part where brain johnson says "THUNDER!" with each lightning strike
    Sydney4363 and MoreMoople like this.
  15. True story: I never got an invitation for my own marriage...

Anyway, that moment when you realise you need to move 100DC of items to another residence... It'll take me a while...
    TomvanWijnen, 607 and MoreMoople like this.
  16. That moment when it has been 3 years since your first sign in to EMC! :D

17. ...you go to update software and the download link is example.com/download/download/download.html
    607 likes this.
  18. Seems legit...
  19. I remember when I had to fix something for a company that had their purchase receipt say "J. J. Jansen, 1234 AB Den Haag" or something obviously placeholder like that.
    Smooshed_Potato likes this.
  20. That moment when you drink a cup of hot chocolate in the middle of June... because why not!