That moment when....

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by WayneKramer, Jul 11, 2015.

1. When you're frantically looking around for a bow seller, and you think to yourself: "Why haven't I heard of a Marlix bow before?"
  2. That moment when you try to fight mobs on difficulty 10 for the first time... Key word is "try" as I died what seemed like a billion times... :p
    __Devil_ and MoreMoople like this.
  3. That moment when....

Having a good time on SMP2 :)

Slice & me decided to poke the pig(man) and well...

We did and we drank our reward! :D
  4. So you did fall in? :p
  5. No, I was able to apply the brakes just in time. :p
  6. Ah, okay, good! I think you meant 'barely' then, instead of 'nearly'. ;)
  7. ...
    Okay... now just connecting the blue inputs with a clock ciruit, connect the green in and outputs together to simulate a cost function... nice add-on: some inputs are signal-strength dependend.

I just spend a few hours trying to make the basic piston sequence work, now just make the machine... It's the most amazing moment when redstoning, isn't it? :p
  8. What does it do?
    607 likes this.
  9. It makes me have something to do whilst being out of inspiration to build...

next to that, it is for a project I have been working on for half a year now... (not this thing: I started this morning with it) I'm not going to tell what the redstone does exectly jet :p
  10. That moment when you build a whole sphere, but then you notice one error with it, and you have to blast it with a fireball. :mad:
    MoreMoople likes this.
  11. That moment when you build a chicken cooker, auto smelter, and etho door, and a redstone powered chest room with redstone powered swapper lights within 2 days
  12. That moment when your mind isn't working right, and you get all crazy, and fall into a ravine.
  13. That moment when one of the new bosses steals your thunder :(... and you get a moderator to laugh:D

14. That moment when you have flashbacks of years ago, when you couldn't think right, and you still have that effect today.

( EDIT: :mad::mad::mad: )
  15. That moment when you can't make a fiery Notch apple. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
  16. It's a lag machine.
    PhoenixAffinity and ShelLuser like this.
  17. Actually: It is really lagg friendly.
    If you're one of the redstoners like me, who read the game code and so know why certain things lagg and which things lagg, you can make things really lagg efficient. This thing here, when running, creates less lagg as a simple 4gt comparator clock.
    (That's why I hate it when people build Mumbo Jumbo farms: they're really laggy, as he does not know how to properly lagg-improve.)
  18. That moment when Jelle burns Mumbo.
  19. I always like it when someone does, and especially when it's Jelle. ;)
  20. Ikr, you rocked Jumbo, thanks Jelle. By the way, who's Mumbo?