That moment when....

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by WayneKramer, Jul 11, 2015.

1. Oh, bouncy house burn :p I get those all the time after rolling down the back of a bouncy house like this:

Here's a minor one I got last Wednesday:
    ShelLuser, We3_MPO, belac555 and 2 others like this.
  2. That moment when you forgot that autojump exists until you go to a previous version and then return to 1.12.2.
  3. autojump is trash
  4. why did they make it in the first place? :p
    TomvanWijnen, We3_MPO and Otus_NigRum like this.
  5. probably because of all of the noobs too lazy to hit space whenever they want to jump. I personally think manually jumping is way less frustrating anyway
  6. that moment when you are doing math homework and your girlfriend calls and talks to you for an hour and a half
  7. Only an hour and a half? how did you get her scienent so quickly?

Anyway, I'm used to a a little different version: When you are working on a project in a group, and you're calling someone who you're working with for the exact details, you end up talking for a few hours... (usually happend with projects that you are ment to take something like a moth for)
  8. That moment when you have been working for 12 years of your life just to earn a small half sheet of paper and a handshake from your H.S. principal.
  9. Because it was in the - at that time - Pocket Edition, and they're working on making all editions equal in terms of features (and it's getting quite close!).
    We3_MPO likes this.
  10. That moment when you realize you don't need to add a couple side hallways to your huge project you are working on, saving you a few hours of work :D
    We3_MPO and Starsphere like this.
  11. Note: all this started when CarFryer knocked over her glass of chocolate milk, see here.

Many people responded, and so did I:

So... that moment when (= more than a week later), when you're at the grocery store, suddenly remember the "chocolate thread" and now there's a pack of chocolate milk in your fridge :)
  12. That moment when you are drinking a glass of chocolate milk while typing this.

Also that moment when you realize that chocolate milk would be able to be crafted with current Minecraft items (milk and cocoa beans?) if it was added to the game. *looks at Mojang*

As you can tell, I really like chocolate milk :D
    We3_MPO, __Devil_ and MoreMoople like this.
  13. That moment when you get on bus to go on a 6-10 hour travel, and the plugin doesn't work and Youtube is down
    And ye were up at 4
    *goes to take a nap*
    We3_MPO likes this.
  14. Layover, grumpy driver, grumpy kids, he turned on the power, WOO! No more boredom!!
  15. That moment when you shoot a creeper from like 50 blocks away and then turn around to see a sheared snowman staring at you in the face... I was scared so badly and then almost fell out of my chair laughing... at 1:30 am...
    607, MoreMoople, ShelLuser and 2 others like this.
  16. The amount of sheared snowman there was quite unsettling
    607 and CarFryer like this.
  17. Indeed, those snowmen wouldn't leave me alone!
    Otus_NigRum and 607 like this.
  18. That moment when your trying to build an outpost (underwater) in the Utopia Wilderness and you have these annoying mobs still coming after you.

We3_MPO and MoreMoople like this.
  19. That moment when...

MoreMoople, We3_MPO and 607 like this.
  20. Uh... You may want to tell a staff member?! I've not one clue how that could've happened...