That moment when....

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by WayneKramer, Jul 11, 2015.

1. 1500 posts on this thread! This calls for a celebration!

edit: dangit 'tato
    We3_MPO and Smooshed_Potato like this.
  2. That moment when I use my ninja skills to the fullest :D
    We3_MPO and Sydney4363 like this.
  3. That moment when you're late to the party! lol :p
    607 and Sydney4363 like this.
  4. That moment when...
    :eek:
  5. That moment when someone posts "That moment when..." and nothing else after that.
    PhoenixAffinity and MoreMoople like this.
  6. ...when the power flickers off for 10 seconds straight and messes up your aquarium filter at 1:30 AM
  7. That moment when...

its time for Aya's fashion tips! ^.^
    (with thx 2 shell for some text ideas)

there is so much to do on EMC... u can win cool support vouchers or gift tickets when helping with the streams, or u can have fun @ firefloor or other cool events @ games server.

but there is a problem.. what will u wear?! ofc u cant just wear ur god gear, every1 does that. so open ur closet and see what u got!

here we have my starter gear at the bottom (was EMC promo gift, my real gear got srsly messed up ^.^), my voters gear but if u really want 2 make an impression u need Marlix gear! :mad: (im so proud that i could collect that!). Or u could go for the 100k forum look, that's also hip.

it all looks great but its still kinda regular. so... Aya's fashion tip:

My golden MineCon look! ^.^

this is how 2 get ppl noticing u! ^.^

On my head is the cool half-mill grill. srsly hot stuff, has bling all over it. unbreaking X so it doesn't get scratched too easily, and projectile protection VII to protect u from meanies who throw stuff at u (b/c theyre jelly! ^.^).

Then Im wearing EMCs only highly acclaimed MineCon 2017 t-shirt. Who said that a t-shirt cant be fashionable?

To prepare my feet for long walks im wearing the 500k miles boots. Unbreaking X against scratches, feather falling V for when a dummy steps on ur feet while dancing and depth strider III to get out of the pool first (works awesome when the barbecue starts! ^.^)

And to complete my outfit i added something of my own: Aya's chained skirt.

Unbreaking III 2 protect it against scratches, Protection III for when some idiot spills coffee over ur lap and of course mending: no need to manually iron this one ^.^

and dont worry: there's also a version available for boys: the chained pants version :)

but if u really want a hip look... u need gold god gear & vote for 400 days for head wear!

this is how 2 get ppl really noticing you. ofc, this is also a good way 2 get stuck in doors but that's a risk u gotta take ^.^
  8. Do you mean it was flickering for 10 seconds straight, or it was off for 10 seconds straight? It can't be both. :p
    We3_MPO likes this.
  9. That moment when your building a massive structure and you accidentally overflow it with the command /fill. Now I have to dig out a day and a halfs worth of work. >_<
  10. Too bad there's no /unfill xD
    xGGirlx and We3_MPO like this.
  11. Could have /fill in air blocks, but at the point I didn't trust my command skills any longer. xD
    It's a good thing that I took extensive screenshots of my structure and the landscape around it.
    607 and We3_MPO like this.
  12. That moment when...

You dig through your rupee history folders and see that 500k purchase you made 2 years ago and make sure your not hallucinating.
  13. That moment when...

I got something for voting today ;)

Now, this requires a little more context: the DDTT has always been something special for me. See; I actually use a clock quite regularly, whenever I'm mining I use one to pick the right time to head back to the surface and then back to the outpost (this was before I started my habit of building waste bases, even so... I still use them). In my vanilla games one of the first things I craft when I got gold + redstone is a clock.

So when I learned of a soulbound clock... I really had to have one :)

And it wasn't easy ;) First I fought Momo on diff 10 with OldManWillikers and of course: a DDTT dropped. Now what? Because Willikers actually collected promos quite heavily we decided that he would take it and put it up on his promo wall. I could always look at it, and it suited me fine.

So I also started fighting momo's more actively, and nothing. Then a friend of mine (Haya! :p ) decided to fight a Momo on her own, not even on diff 6 and... she got a DDTT. Wha?!!

So unfair :p

Eventually I met up with an evil blo on SMP3 and I don't fully remember anymore how it happened but she gave me a DDTT. Which made me seriously go WHOAH! :) (And I'm still very grateful EvilBlo! <3). True story: I never sold it, I never lost it, and I always bring it along with me whenever I go 'do' stuff on other servers (like mining and such).

So I hope you can understand the impact which the above had on me :)

Now to think of something to do with this. I'll probably hang it up in my outpost. I have a clock there to keep track of time (so you can see if it's safe to go outside)....

But yeah... Thanks EMC! First a golden support voucher (I'm really grateful for that), now a DDTT? Best server ever! :)
  14. That moment when, during Scream for Me (S4M; PWU's latest building):

Great minds think alike... one floor below mine it seems :)
    607, We3_MPO, khixan and 1 other person like this.
  15. That moment when you're trying to mine for emeralds and you can't find any... Then when you finally find some you get so excited that you accidentally knock over an entire glass of chocolate milk onto your desk. *sigh*
  16. That chocolate milk was more valuable honestly xD
  17. That moment when you realize you need to be more careful :oops:
  18. That moment when Carfryer needs to put her chocolate milk in something with a lid... ;)
  19. That moment when CarFryer needs to be more careful AND put her chocolate milk in something with a lid. :p
    607, ShelLuser and CarFryer like this.
  20. That moment when I suddenly wonder if there's any chocolate milk in my fridge.. but... no such luck: there isn't. So tea and mineral water for me right now :)