That moment when....

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by WayneKramer, Jul 11, 2015.

1. I had that once when I needed to get out of the train. Fortunately, I noticed my entire leg was asleep about 30 seconds before the doors opened, so I had some time to find a balance. Still, it was challenging to get out without falling over. :p
  2. That moment when....

Actually surviving this :)

One of those many examples why I actually do like the combat update. I can well imagine that it makes PvP less exciting but for regular PVE and mining... I really love my shield! :)
  3. That moment when you wake up at noon
    ConductorConduit and We3_MPO like this.
  4. :p sleepy head
    We3_MPO and Tuqueque like this.
  5. But it's a school day off.. Who cares? I slept until 10 :p
    We3_MPO and Tuqueque like this.
  6. That moment when you get something to work after hours of frustration
    and you squeak loudly in the library
    then your ill gut reminds you to keep the adrenaline down and you hurt a lot
    but you're so happy you really don't give a care

lol... That's me right now :p
    607, We3_MPO and _Devuu__ like this.
  7. that moment when you eat an entire lobster instead of eating a half of a lobster, like you expected
  8. when you build a lava shute to throw away unwanted exp grinder items and accidently throw away your enchanted diamond swore
  9. Why not use /trash instead? :p
    We3_MPO and Big__Kev like this.
  10. I have a huge amount of bows from the skeletons and im too lazy to do /trash on each one
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  11. /Trash let's you dispose of about a small chest worth at once though ;)
    We3_MPO likes this.
  12. That moment when your ISP comes around and sorts out your Internet connection problems. I'm baaahaaaack :D

Expect weird stuff to happen later this evening (local time!) on SMP2. Dagnabbit I missed you guys!!

True story: Right now I am sitting on the floor in front of my comfy leather 5 seater couch (love that thing, don't use it often enough, I spent more time behind my PC). I just installed (replaced) my cable modem and EMC is the first site I checked. Because... I consider EMC to be my online family. No: online family, there's a difference. But man did I miss you guys! (yes: even you unknown new player who I never met before; if you play on EMC you're part of my EMCxperience and as such I also missed you!).

I should be connecting my HD recorder before night falls so that I can watch TV (well, not me but I am expecting a visitor later on). Ans here I am :) Going over my missed alerts. SO good being back online.

I honestly cannot wait to hop back online later this evening (but in the comforts of my own PC)

Time for a few overdue weekend rants! :)
    607, Otus_NigRum, We3_MPO and 3 others like this.
  13. That moment when EMC is just bellow 10th place on TopG! Lets get voting peoples!

14. I literally just voted an hour ago... :p Oh well, I guess I can vote again on TopG with my alt. There you go, one extra vote. ;) (I consider this fair, because it's technically my sister's account, so you could say she also really likes EMC and wanted to vote... ;))
    607, Tuqueque and We3_MPO like this.
  15. currently 42 votes away fron the top 10!
    (We are at 4400)
  16. Oh so you are telling me to vote are ya? Well I did last night so HA
  17. I already voted. No. :p Love ya EMC but na i'm not goofin my streak.
  18. You can vote every 12 hours =P and for 2 accounts each time, and if you use your phone that is another 4 possible votes... So both of you, get voting! :p

PS: Last night we did reach 10th rank
  19. Meh. I don't have a phone that can vote, but if you vote before 16 hours it's useless. So nah.
  20. If you vote like this:
    Morning:
    Topg + 4 other websites

16 hours

Night
    Topg + rest

You can raise your vote streak twice a day
    SansTheTimeLord and MoreMoople like this.