That moment when....

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by WayneKramer, Jul 11, 2015.

1. That moment when you're looking at the live map and come across really neat looking pixel art of Jimi Hendrix.

2. Well.

That moment when you just wanna sleep but a teacher bugs you a million times...
    We3_MPO likes this.
  3. When you see your old pixel arts rotting away
  4. That moment when you're just minding your own business and then...

a lightning bolt comes that close to hitting you! :eek: Could've fried my feathers :(
    xGGirlx, 607 and We3_MPO like this.
  5. That moment when you're playing a little game in 1.13:

This is one of those many reasons why I'm so excited for 1.13: Mojang has really worked hard to give us features within vanilla gameplay which are right now only available through mods. And I think that's a very good thing.

For example: on servers it's not uncommon to use the OpenInv mod which gives admins full access to a players inventory (including enderchests). Well... now we also got the /data command :)

Now, in case you're wondering what I did here...

I had to use 2 steps. First I used: /data get entity AyanamiKun SelectedItemSlot. This told me which of the 9 item slots in the hotbar Aya had selected. As you can see it was number 5, which basically means she had number 6 selected (Minecraft starts to count at 0).

So then I used another data command to tell me the 5th item in Aya's inventory: /data get entity AyanamiKun Inventory[5].

And voila :)
    607 and SansTheTimeLord like this.
  6. i witnessed lightning turn a pig to crisp bacon once not too long ago
    SansTheTimeLord and We3_MPO like this.
  7. *Zombie pigman

:p
    We3_MPO likes this.
  8. You're not being consistent here. ;) I suppose you meant the 6th item in her inventory?