That moment when....

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by WayneKramer, Jul 11, 2015.

1. I figured, but the ':D' emoticon made me think there was something special about the executable you recognised. :p
  2. LOL, the :D is more like me saying, "Yes! My Computer Is Not Infected!"
    607 likes this.
  3. That
    That moment when google thinks a forum page on the emc domain is harmful:
    (Screenshot) https://imgur.com/a/k5PX6
  4. I got the same thing! I was so confused xD
    Tazzy_The_Best likes this.
  5. Same here lol
    Tazzy_The_Best likes this.
  6. *whispers* get an adblocker or get Opera, it'll fix the problem
  7. I have an AdBlocker and still get the same issue. Only when I click this thread from my alerts panel though.
  8. huh, seems like MC Skin Stealer would be an advertisement. It might be in someone's profile picture or signature though, too.
    607 likes this.
  9. It was part of someone's signature which was blocking you from clicking to that page - I think Aikar fixed it though
    We3_MPO likes this.
  10. Still happens when I click this from my alerts page:

REMOVED BY STAFF

EDIT: Even clicking on page 1 of this thread I get the error.
  11. That moment when...
    - you try to shear a cow
    - you mistake andesite for diamond ore
    - you look at a calendar and read "March 32" instead of "March 31"

I need to get more sleep...
  12. It sounds like it.
  13. To comments above: Problem has been located and fixed. In the future please contact SS+ at pmss.emc.gs with the issue. We will be able to address it more quickly when it's brought to us directly. :)
    607, ThaKloned, We3_MPO and 2 others like this.
  14. To be honest, if I didn't trust EMC, that probably wouldn't have been posted xD.

Just press "Show more" and "continue to unsafe website"
    (I think, im typing this off the top of my head)
  15. That moment when you stay up all night making a YouTube video that's only 10 minutes long...

*Posted at 5 am*
  16. That moment when you go to help friends mine out a project.. wisely using your Alt for convenience, and precisely as you realize skeleton's and witches are trying to attack from 20 chunks away... A Momo drops on your head and kills you.

Mental note... Check my difficulty not still set to 10 when using alts that have been unused for a while....
  17. So you are saying that you aren't able to single-handedly take on a momentus on difficulty 10? Tsk... :p
  18. Not when I am mining and not paying attention.. hehe
    607, haastregt and We3_MPO like this.
  19. That moment when you spend 15 minutes gathering a stack of green dye and a stack of yellow dye only to find that you can't craft them to make lime dye. Then you realize afterward that you're supposed to use bone meal instead of yellow dye.

And I've been playing Minecraft for just over 3 years now... :oops:
    TomvanWijnen, 607, lottie1664 and 5 others like this.
  20. That moment when...

All the servers I know only have 1 player on them ;)

Oh well, I'm expecting another visitor soon on SMP2 anyway ;)