That moment when....

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by WayneKramer, Jul 11, 2015.

1. Lava and bedrock are far more annoying than water IMO. Also, an ocean monument looks nice. Atlantic. :cool:
  2. That moment when you thoughtlessly remove your plate while you're still having lunch.
    We3_MPO, MoreMoople and haastregt like this.
  3. That moment when you live in the same timezone as 607, and read his post of 2 minutes ago where he talks about his lunch while you are sitting here with breakfast :p.
    Patr1cV, AmusedStew, We3_MPO and 6 others like this.
  4. That moment when it's time for a teaser post! :eek:

Coming soon in an (SMP2) wasteland tunnel near you :p

I had a lot of bad luck and a lot of good luck today. I figured I'd head into the nether and get more quartz, as a result I ended up taking a lava dip. It was very warm indeed! :D But then I replaced all my stuff and went into the overworld instead where I discovered an extremely small extreme hills biome. In it I discovered a skeleton mob spawner. 90 blocks away from the outpost!

We're digging the tunnel at the time of writing, hope I can share full instructions within an hour or so :)
    607 and Smooshed_Potato like this.
  5. that moment when i go "y u do this 2 me?!!" :D

One moment im helping 2 build a skellie grinder, next im attacked by momo :confused:
    We3_MPO likes this.
  6. That moment when you can't lock a chest because it's "too close to another player's lock or protected block" and that other player is your alt... :oops::rolleyes:
    Sazukemono, 607 and CinemaSins like this.
  7. That seems like a moment that'd fit this thread... :p I wonder if anyone still uses it. It hasn't got any new posts in a while. And I mean, Sky is gone, but ilikeapig is inactive too, and we've managed to keep the Random Screenshot Thread alive. ;)
    We3_MPO likes this.
  8. That moment when....
    It works!

So I started my journey on /waste s to go look for an ocean monument. Never found one of course so I suppose I'll have to ask the elder villager for a map (maybe). But what do you know: the compass does indeed flip to the other outpost as soon as you come within range. Always wanted to do this sometime: go from one outpost to the other. Well, now I have :cool:
  9. Well, 2 in a row for a change, as if I haven't been there before :D

That moment when... (guess!)

If you answered "that moment when Spire fell into the kill chamber" then bzzzt, wrong! :eek: Though I did think it was a bit funny. Problematic too: he had to stay out of combat for 5 min. before he could /gtp, but he had to fight to keep those skeletons off his back.

No... that moment when Shell had a brilliant idea to get Spire out! => Grab a water bucket, go into the spawner chamber, place it so that Spire can then climb up. To which Spire said: "Can't you just break a block?"

<facepalm> :rolleyes:

Oh well, we all got out in one piece :)
    607 and Inspirationable like this.
  10. That moment when Krysyy sends you 2 of the special bows
  11. That moment when Tuq has a spare bow and sends one to me...
    Tuqueque likes this.
  12. That moment when both bows are out of my possession
    607 likes this.
  13. ... what? HOW?!?
  14. 1-gift
    2-museum loan edit: sold this one to Jewel
    We3_MPO, fBuilderS and haastregt like this.
  15. Those are two really nice things to do! :0
    Patr1cV, 607, Tuqueque and 2 others like this.
  16. That moment when your discord group runs out of pinned message space... Almost all the pins are typos, and we even have 4 screenshots of multiple pins at once for every pin haha
    (Yes, we have a new group now ) ;) I blame Johnkid and Harp4Christ.... Tooootally.... :rolleyes:
  17. I set up a special channel dedicated to old removed pins in my discord, it works wonders :p.
    Patr1cV and 607 like this.
  18. That moment when you realize that the new update completely broke the map you put 50 hours into and you don’t have a backup to fix it.
    607 likes this.
  19. We have that already too rofl, not sure why we haven't used it...