That moment when....

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by WayneKramer, Jul 11, 2015.

1. That moment when you cant find your awesome god armor because you never vaulted it on the last smp you were on, so you go buy a whole new set...then you find the original set after you report a possibe "glitch" to staff like a doofus.
  2. Well... It does sound like there was a possible glitch involved... :)
    We3_MPO likes this.
  3. That moment when that moment when that moment when that moment when that moment when that moment when that moment when that moment when that moment when that moment when that moment when that moment when that moment when that moment when that moment when that moment when that moment when that moment when that moment when that moment when that moment when that moment when that moment when that moment when that moment when that moment when that moment when that moment when that moment when that moment when that moment when that moment when that moment when that moment when that moment when that moment when that moment when that moment when that mome- *God Left*
  4. That moment when we buy Shy a new keyboard (in-game of course) :D
  5. That moment when minecart meets boat:

the cartboat, or boat cart?

Place a boat onto a rails and drive a minecart into it. The result appears to be a boating cart. It somewhat behaves like a boat but when you get onto rails the cart kicks in:

And finally if you land in water you're all washed up:

Minecraft mechanics is strange like that sometimes :)
    BreezyMan, We3_MPO, 607 and 1 other person like this.
  6. Haha, that's cool!
    We3_MPO likes this.
  7. That moment when your headset breaks and your two backup headsets and three backup earbuds also seem to be broken :eek:
    Patr1cV, BreezyMan and 607 like this.
  8. That moment when Enraged guardians are actually pretty polite! :eek:

Ok guys, no walking on the carpet without wiping your feet, ok?

I didn't realize this until now but if you place carpet on a block then the mobs apparently can't climb up anymore for whatever reason. Seems plausible because mobs can't jump I suppose, but if they can't jump then how do they get up onto a block in the first place? :)

Anyway, I thought this was pretty funny.
    haastregt and Smooshed_Potato like this.
  9. That moment when you spend 15 minutes trying to figure out how to correctly connect the stairs and it still doesn't work >.>
  10. that moment when a residence is 2 block center rather than a 1 block center Eviltoade understands this
    Eviltoade, haastregt and MoreMoople like this.
  11. Augh yeah, that's annoying....
    ;p

That moment when you can't spell anything correctly anymore, and decide it's probably time to hop off Discord to get some sleep....
    Eviltoade, 607 and CliffCraft like this.
  12. Or when you think you’re spelling something right. But just to make sure you say “ I’m a terrible speller”
    MoreMoople likes this.
  13. I wonder if it also works like that when riding a horse, or using auto-jump!
  14. That moment when you're building a road, then realize it has to cross a jungle (I always tunnel under, or go around if easily possible, these unless it's going to somewhere in the jungle) or ocean, or that you realize how hard it is to build a road in a mesa. :/
    TheBidule likes this.
  15. I put that on the market day thread a while ago lol, if you make a train with those you could send double the players down a rail at once.
    We3_MPO likes this.
  16. That moment when you almost die trying to kill an enraged zombie, and then you finally kill it and this happens:

NuclearBobomb and We3_MPO like this.
  17. That moment when you break the recipe book:
    607, haastregt, AmusedStew and 3 others like this.
  18. That moment when...

The Tuqvasion! :D
    NuclearBobomb and 607 like this.
  19. That moment when you waste 4 stacks of arrows, full durability of Elytra, some rockets, and plenty of durability on shields and armor to try and kill a Marlix that you get to 1 hit, then die, restoring 1/3 of it’s HP and you feel cheated after you put in the fruitless work and time.

Help me find out how to cheese Marlix.