That moment when....

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by WayneKramer, Jul 11, 2015.

1. That moment when....

...you see Pigmentus for the first time. Build is insane!
  2. The moment when you go to school xD
    ShelLuser and AyanamiKun like this.
  3. That moment you realise you sleep in church.
  4. That moment when you realize you just spent all of your money in 2 days...
    Decoy254 and meerkatman1 like this.
  5. That moment when you say that moment when
    TromboneSteve likes this.
  6. When you get 99℅ in to a super hard parcour map... And fall( happened to me once.)
  7. That moment when you buy a ton of stuff then realize that you know somewhere cheaper that stocks the same items... :(
  8. That moment when...

... you have serious issues trying to connect to the server and not sure whether it's on your end or not.
  9. Probably going to do a better write-up (picture up?) later (it's late here) but...

Those moments when....

Kryssy invades SMP1 with her alts:

Aikar then welcomes them with a nice block of TNT:

... effectively blowing up spawn. Not once, but, uhm...

TWO times :D

(yes, us players actually collected spawn materials, but we were requested to /dispose them because it would be a little unfair. makes sense IMO)

One comment on that first TNT: had me laughing so badly... Aikar mentioned "party in /spawn" and I had just finished helping DoubleCakes9001 LBoss9001 with rebuilding a smelter. So I did /spawn, only to end up directly on the flashing TNT :p

I haven't checked this myself but I did pick up word that Kryssy's alts eventually ended up somewhere in the flag shop :p

Kryssy was very happy obviously:

Oh wait; there you go; the talk about the flag shop ;)

Suppose I should also share the moment when this happened:

Horses riding rabbits riding.... And rabbit towers ;)

Hmm, I know: that moment when the Netherhounds manage to get out of the nether:

Or that moment when Aikar takes one stack of Squids (background) and adds one stack of Guardians. The result being the best disco/lasershow the Empire has seen in a long time:

That moment when Aikar did mob arena on SMP1 with invisible killer bunnies:

So yeah, there you got it. Fun evening on SMP1 ;)

And another big THANK YOU to Aikar & Kryssy for sharing all the fun with us!

PS: I didn't got the moment when all of Kryssy's alt got kicked from the server because it was suddenly too full (people got invited). Maybe someone else got that? ;)
    Sealeon, Codygraw, 607 and 3 others like this.
  10. That moment you make an epic house then realize you messed up the measurements :mad:
    ShelLuser, Decoy254 and Gawadrolt like this.
  11. What the hay smp1?! I take a night off and you guys throw a party >_< /cry :p
    tuqueque and ShelLuser like this.
  12. That moment when you log on to the forums and realize name changes are supported
    Ultimamaxx likes this.
  13. That moment when you realize you're still crazy :/
  14. That moment when you don't know who anybody is because so many people changed their names :p
  15. That moment when you try to confuse as many people as possible before other Dufnes change their names back.
    607, SteamingFire and tuqueque like this.
  16. That moment you realize you forgot to take something with you to bed but you are too lazy to get up
    Decoy254 and tuqueque like this.
  17. Even though I was in the same time zone as you, it was early for me :p Looks like it was great, though, thanks for posting about it!
  18. tuqueque and 607 like this.
  19. that moment when the server "shuts down" right when you join ;-;
    ShelLuser and AyanamiKun like this.