That moment when....

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by WayneKramer, Jul 11, 2015.

1. that sir is the very reason i rebound my drop key
    We3_Nub and ShelLuser like this.
  2. That moment when you lose your diamond tools in the nether, annoying lille' netherhounds!
  3. The moment when someone actually quotes or likes your content
    Star09, Araexy, Tuqueque and 14 others like this.
  4. That moment when this suddenly happens...

Code:
    [CHAT] E LilyRae150: can i trade someone 4000r, 40 obsidian, 58 iron blocks, and 3 enchanted books for a beacon?
    [CHAT] T Sasha12way: i dont hae a beacon
    [CHAT] E LilyRae150: well then who has a beacon
    [CHAT] E AyanamiKun: u sure about that amount?
    [CHAT] E LilyRae150: what
    [CHAT] E AyanamiKun: that trade? if so then sold.
    [CHAT] E AyanamiKun: u said u wanted a beacon?
    [CHAT] E LilyRae150: yes but can i keep 13r to open my vaule
    [CHAT] E AyanamiKun: can we meet on smp4? (my res?)
    [CHAT] E LilyRae150: ugh umm umm
    [CHAT] E AyanamiKun: thats where i have the beacon ;)
    [CHAT] E LilyRae150: ok then i need to keep 20r lol
    [CHAT] E LilyRae150: cuz i got the stuff out
    [CHAT] E LilyRae150: oh ok then ya we can go to smp4
    [CHAT] E AyanamiKun: but ok. stay here. gimem 1 sec
    [CHAT] E AyanamiKun: dont move ^.6
    [CHAT] E LilyRae150: o k
    [CHAT] From AyanamiKun: help! cant find my beacons :(
    [CHAT] From AyanamiKun: i had 2, just sold one but i cant find m :(
    [CHAT] From AyanamiKun: theyre gone, can u help me pls?
    [CHAT] To AyanamiKun: hm, hm... silly girl. I think I have 3, can spare one for sure but you'll owe me ;)
    [CHAT] From AyanamiKun: THX!
    [CHAT] E AyanamiKun: got it
    [CHAT] E LilyRae150: ok
    [CHAT] E LilyRae150: im here
    [CHAT] R ShelLuser: cheater :P

(5 or so minutes later)

[CHAT] T AyanamiKun: oh, im stupid :P I put my beacons on ur res 4 event :P lolol
    [CHAT] T AyanamiKun: errr, wc
    [CHAT] R ShelLuser: so... you put /your/ beacons on /my/ res. and now sold /my/ beacon for less than the regular price?
    [CHAT] R ShelLuser: (i agree with the price btw; newer players should be charged less IMO)
    [CHAT] R AyanamiKun: yes! so u want to buy 40 obsidian for 500r? u said you ran out ^.^
    [CHAT] R ShelLuser: <sighs> :)
    [CHAT] Invalid Argument: Must be a number
    [CHAT] Usage: /rpay <player> <amount> [optional: reason]
    [CHAT] You paid 500 rupees to AyanamiKun

For the record: not making fun of players (we both shared a laugh), no harm done and all went well. New(er) player had their first beacon and to be honest that's all which counts for me here. Even if it was my beacon which got sold ;) I really meant what I said up there. Although I also think you shouldn't make it /too/ easy for players either, and I think that's what happened here as well.
  5. That moment when... you forget to vote all weekend so your vote streak takes a hit.
  6. That moment when the hotel wifi won't let you vote :mad:
  7. The weekend is (almost!) upon us and yah; that requires a few (small) ShellVents, this being one of them. First up: apologies for being a little vague. This event happened between a player and me in private some days ago, and I have a very strict policy about that: things which players discuss or talk to me about in private stays private. The only exception to this rule is if this involves a player I know up close & personal and I'm 110% sure that they don't mind.

Situation: Player asks about $expensive_product price and I tell them that I can sell it. First we discuss a whole stack, then we discuss "how much would xxx amount of rupees get me?". We talk about blue and black specked products (no comment, sorry). And when the player tells me they'd like to buy xxx amount of $expensive_product for xxx rupees I falsely assume that they meant blue and black, each for the respectively discussed prices. While the player had only set its mind on the black specked product.

SO, I get cash for the black specked product, I hand them the blue and black specked products and the player is overly enthusiastic while I expect extra payment. Yes: I should have paid better attention and asked, it's true.

That moment when: I realize my mistake and ask the player for the blue specked product back because that wasn't suppose to be part of the deal. The player, noticeably disappointed, makes no fuss and gives me back the item and then leaves my shop.

That moment when: You realize that, although it was a misunderstanding, you should have been way more alert about the moment with your 200 days worth of EMC time (self mockery :D). So you hit: /mail send <anonymous> for being honest, and you send them the product anyway.

Honesty deserves respect.

If you recognize yourself in my story then yeah: your actions really left a very positive impression on me.
    crystaldragon13, 607 and kaptrix like this.
  8. That moment when.. You fall asleep and someone has been knocking on your door for the past 15 minutes.
    crystaldragon13, 607 and ShelLuser like this.
  9. That moment when you realize your favorite band's latest album was released almost 2 years ago.
  10. That moment when you turn into a walnut - but, you can't scream, or call for help, or move. Because you're just a walnut.
  11. That moment when...

...you finally break 1-million rupees
    BreezyMan, ShelLuser and kaptrix like this.
  12. the moment you have finished that built
    ShelLuser likes this.
  13. That moment when you read back a thread and notice that you did indeed like most posts :p
  14. The moment when you die
    Star09 and jdog37 like this.
  15. That moment when nothing happened......
  16. The moment when you retrieve all the items after you died (big one ;) )
    BreezyMan likes this.
  17. ...you give away that first million as a gift
    ShelLuser likes this.
  18. At the same time!?
    ShelLuser likes this.
  19. that moment when u forgot that u were trolling ur friends last night:

at least the spider stopped attacking for a sec ^.^
    SkeleTin007, PenguinDJ and 607 like this.
  20. That moment when...

You're starting an organization to help griefed players, and you initially name the official thread:

"[Service] GRIP - Helping you with griefing"

:rolleyes:

With special thanks to the unknown moderator who was kind enough to quickly help me fix this stupidity :oops: