That moment when....

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by WayneKramer, Jul 11, 2015.

1. That moment when you are building a mall and players buy out your items before its even open.
  2. The moment when you can force claim a res again
  3. That moment when you fall off a Tower without your Voter's Boots
  4. Wizards tower I'm guessing? XD
  5. That moment when you realize you're yelling at you're computer and everyones asleep v_v
  6. that moment when u try to put stuff in ur vault and then, uh oh:

and that next moment when u know u should sort this mess out but think 'ill just use page 2' :rolleyes:
  7. ... you have your bacon crispy and ready, you slice your tomato and you butter your bread you forgot to pick up >.<
    We3_Nub and crystaldragon13 like this.
  8. That moment when you're having the time of your life on EMC and suddenly you hear birds chirping. A look over your shoulder shows that those aren't in-game birds :eek:

And the feeling that it was all worth it ;)
  9. Hm... can't think of a good one right now. But reading this thread had me grinning multiple times!
  10. PURPLE ACKEY
  11. *Aki ;)
  12. That moment you try to impress your friends, but fail badly.

13. ...you have nightmares about mineshafts because literally 9 out of 10 times you dig down into one when you're just exploring.
  14. That moment when you sell a Max Res Voucher for 300,000r to then realize that they go for 1,500,000r a few months later.
    xSkitzie, Aracerer, We3_MPO and 9 others like this.
  15. That moment when you realize you want 218 trophy points.
    We3_Nub likes this.
  16. I dream about this...

Warning: NSFL

SkeleTin007, BlinkyBinky and FDNY21 like this.
  17. Finding mineshafts daily is worse :p In the beginning it's awesome. After about 50 of them it's not so awesome.
    DubChef likes this.
  18. That moment when, clicks NFSW link - Imgur over capacity. :]
  19. NFSW?