That moment when....

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by WayneKramer, Jul 11, 2015.

1. That moment when....

19 stacks of clay blocks :D
  2. jossytheninja and I have done this a few times with ores recently, coal,redstone,diamond pyramids are xp-tastic.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  3. That moment when... you can't find your birth certificate anywhere and you need it for some paperwork. :(
  4. That moment when you aren't actually born... :rolleyes:
  5. That moment when you wake up for school and get ready at 2:00 am

( i have many more :p )
    ShelLuser and 607 like this.
  6. That moment when.... Your water runs out just before PE.
    607 likes this.
  7. that moment when a spider crawls up ur arm while fighting momentus, and u fly out of your chair and get killed by momentus
  8. That moment when the pool is over-chlorinated. *eye twitches*
  9. Video please. :)
  10. fraps wasnt on :p
  11. wow, so momentus now also spawns irl assistance? that is impressive! :p
    cowland123 and 607 like this.
  12. That moment when:
    You have a rough day, things go wrong.
    Get home, and click to join in on EMC, and realize you are around friends :).

That other moment when you realize you are not the channel you think you are in.
  13. Oooh, yes! That feels so embarassing >.< Go upstairs again, change again, try not to wake the other people up... and try to feel asleep without feeling super weird :p
    Haha, I hope you could laugh about it afterwards.
    highlancer54 likes this.
  14. That moment when you write Dufne T. Boss on your homework
    tuqueque, LadBlo, ShelLuser and 2 others like this.
  15. Sorry, sorry, sorry, this is fanboy'ism.

That moment when you realize how fscking awesome the Empire actually is!

Sorry guys, the motivation for this post run deeper. Much deeper. The memorial service this evening got to me and much deeper than I had expected to. Trust me when I say: staff is not out to 'get' you but to uphold the rules.

"We are keepers of the peace. We can protect you, but we can't figh a war for you".

Awesome Star Wars 1 quote. Which got ruined in that very same movie. But alas.

YES... EMC staff are Jedi. As they were meant to be. They are not perfect (who is?) but they will do the best to their abilities to help you out as best as they can!

Honestly guys... If you have beef; the PM button is one click away....
  16. That moment when you realise your too rich for the Empire
  17. O rly?
  18. imma little upset so need 2 share...

moment when u tell a friend "u want 2 kill momentus?" and they go "yeah!" and then he jumps into the water and drowns and makes u look like a fool :(

stupid momentus :confused:
    607 likes this.
  19. The moment when you wake up and think you are really late, and you realize it's only 3:00 in the morning.
    607 likes this.
  20. That moment when Auth servers are down >>
    AyanamiKun, ShelLuser and LtCaptainMe like this.