That moment when....

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by WayneKramer, Jul 11, 2015.

1. that moment when you are playing emc at 2:00am and someone sneaks up behind you and scares you
    ShelLuser likes this.
  2. That moment when you're at a sporting event and some idiot behind you tries to yank your shorts down, but some sixth sense had told you to tie them super tight earlier that day, resulting in epic failure for aforementioned idiot. Mind ninja confirmed.
  3. Poor Horse....... :eek:
  4. that moment when you want your friends to come online while you know they can't :confused:
    CadenMann likes this.
  5. The moment when the webcomic that was supposed to come out on Saturday, hasent come out at 3:00 P.M. on Sunday...:mad:
  6. That moment when Prequel finally updates but its bittersweet because it wont update for like another month
  7. I'm laughing so hard when thinking back but I know how much it annoyed Aya :p

That moment when you tell your friend "just stand there, it'll be perfectly safe while I fight Momentus" (famous last words). The next moment Momentus pulls us both in and kills us :D

After which Aya discovered that the last time she set her spawnpoint on SMP2 was using a bed in the middle of nowhere right above an ocean monument :p

That was kind of awkward :D
    607 and HelloKittyRo like this.
  8. Kind regardes,
    Peter.
    Gawadrolt, 607 and f_Builder_sDaNub like this.
  9. That moment when you've been rambling to everyone on mumble about something and realize you didn't push the chat button.
    Gawadrolt, 607 and ShelLuser like this.
  10. That moment when Breezy became a dev :p
    BreezyMan likes this.
  11. Yes.
    BreezyMan likes this.
  12. That moment when you don't study for a test :eek:
    ShelLuser likes this.
  13. That moment when someone is talking about something different to what you think and talk about the complete opposite thing to them.
  14. That moment when you get frustrated on single player because none of the emc commands work...
  15. That moment when you travel 20 minutes by nether rail to your outpost only to realize you left the materials you need for a build in town.
    Gawadrolt, LadBlo and ShelLuser like this.
  16. That moment when your welding teacher used to be in the elite regiment in the army and starts telling stories... He's a pretty cool guy :p
    ShelLuser, 607 and f_Builder_sDaNub like this.
  17. Do you normally study for your tests? :eek: Wouldn't that spoil it? I'd think you'd prefer going in for a surprise :rolleyes:
    Gawadrolt, ShelLuser and Hashhog like this.
  18. *Gestures at tour group* And to the left here is the current record holder for the greatest number of F's earned within a year at an average educational facility...
    Gawadrolt and Dufne like this.
  19. Lelz
  20. I'd love to try. I think I'd manage to finish the highest level of education here without learning for any tests or exams from now on. I don't think I should try, though :p
    Hashhog likes this.