That moment when....

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by WayneKramer, Jul 11, 2015.

1. That moment when you mess up commands
  2. That moment when you get the perfect sized pic but it doesn't seem to like anyone
  3. That moment when you dig a 5x5 hole in a wall to start a tunner, then see the forums, then close the hole because its ugly and forget about you awesome tunnel you were going to make...
    ANubIsWe3 likes this.
  4. That Moment When you are trapped around blocks and you need to /vouch but he aint there :p Im stuck on 8 :p
  5. That moment when you lagspike in the middle of a jump ;n;
  6. That moment when.... My goodies arrive!!

Yes, yes... I suppose you could say that I'm merely showing off a bit. I guess in some way I am, but honestly: I'm always very excited to make my transaction on the website and then, usually a minute or so later, see them pop into my mailbox like this. Aikar magic!

The vouchers are one of the things I value and appreciate the most on the Empire. Because in my opinion they're a very honest and real way to show your support. You can get them, then store them in-game (scores big favorites with me!) and use them whenever you're ready for it. Or give them away (or sell them, which is something I hardly do).

And I really like those options!

So yeah... Oh well, consider this a commercial if you must. The voucher sales are still valid at the time of writing and I think it's a steal. Multiple vouchers in one purchase: I am a fan!
  7. :eek:
    SHEL DID A THING WITH MONEH
    ShelLuser likes this.
  8. no, no, no... you got it all wrong. Well... maybe not. But Aikar did a thing with coding!! :)
  9. Just had to highlight the bits which you got wrong and the bits you got right
    Lordess_Spartan likes this.
  10. That moment when people totally underestimate my EMC coolbox :p

Jelle68, 607 and Kytula like this.
  11. moment when empire doesnt let u have diamonds without a fight

12. When you're shopping for bones and you find a custom head shop!!!!!!! and you buy everything......
  13. What kind of vouchers? :p
  14. that moment when its hurts 2 be a griefer

serves u right! :mad:
  15. Put a sign next to it saying I can't break this sign, not fair xD
  16. That moment when Simon gives you levitation during a dragon fight and you go to high and cant get back down

Help...
  17. This makes me wish I had brought milk to the event :p
  18. Moment when Minecraft lighting goes haywired...

This is what I saw:

This is what Aya saw:

After Aya closed & re-opened the gap in the ceiling I saw the same thing. The Minecraft light engine is weird sometimes.
    607, ANubIsWe3 and Hrghorhg like this.
  19. Don't you mean 'lighting'?
    UltiPig and ShelLuser like this.
  20. That's what I get for posting after my bedtime :)
    607 and Kytula like this.