That moment when....

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by WayneKramer, Jul 11, 2015.

1. That moment when SheLBoss9001 :D

JesusPower2, 607 and ANubIsWe3 like this.
  2. moment when ppl wait 4 grass 2 grow. ofc. on smp8 ^.^

WayneKramer likes this.
  3. That moment when chat alerts don't quite work right...
  4. that moment when you say "awwww yeah" out loud when the grass finishes growing lol
    AyanamiKun likes this.
  5. That moment when ShygirltheGamer1 is made and is engaged with ShyguytheGamer1.
    ANubIsWe3 likes this.
  6. That moment when you eat a sausage with Nutella on it :p
  7. moment when i think i got enough protection ^.^

u gotta stay safe u know.
  8. That moment when that villager breeder you have been trying to get working for almost a month just randomly starts working as you were about to go up there and tear it down.
    AyanamiKun and 607 like this.
  9. That moment when you build a guardian farm wrong and have to change it :l
  10. I assume this one is going to be specific to me, but I wanted to share it. :p
    That moment when you're planning to comment on somebody's status but then somebody else updates their status and the status you wanted to comment on moves out of the box, while you have forgot the name of the status poster. ._.
    Kytula, ShelLuser, Rhyblet and 3 others like this.
  11. That moment when you accidentally hit a pigman in the nether, and see all of them turn towards you.:eek:
    ANubIsWe3 and UltiPig like this.
  12. That moment when you forgot where your chest full of chests is, because you have got some more stuff to place...
    607, nuclearbobomb and UltiPig like this.
  13. that moment when your cat meows and you don't know which one meowed because you have 3 of them

^That's the youngest one, Clancey
  14. That moment when the Endermen seem to think you're using illegal mods :eek:

The real reason was that we were goofing on SMP8 during a restoration project and the groups difficulty went up to 10 at some point. But while this Enderman was attacking that automated warning came at a very convenient time :)
    Tuqueque, DaysInTheDust, 607 and 5 others like this.
  15. That moment when you're asked if you're a furry.

Like I said recently, I get asked this a lot because my skin, which happens to be below. I have nothing against them mind you and I do enjoy telling people fact from fiction when it comes to them. Many people seem to have a very terrible if not repulsive feeling towards them sadly.
    DaysInTheDust likes this.
  16. That moment when you have no idea what a "furry" is and you are afraid to google it.

I have a feeling it's something along the same lines as being a "Bronie" which also shocked me when I found out that was a thing.
  17. I think a furry is someone who enjoys dressing up as an animal.
    But as with most internet communities, some tend to go into a sexual direction, which gets the reputability of the entire word 'furry' down. Same with bronies, really.
  18. Let me explain. Furries are people who enjoy partially or fully dressing up as anthropomorphic animals, which is a fancy word for giving human traits to non human things. Many of them are wonderful artists and draw the characters they create for themselves. I wouldn't exactly trust much of what the internet says since there is a profound hatred towards them because of the thought that they uh do stuff in the costumes, though that almost rarely happens and you'd be surprised how many of the "facts" about them are untrue.

I know there are a few of them around here on EMC and they could likely do a better job of describing them to you than I could, that's only if they want to that is.

19. Awww, 16 more rupees as a vote bonus would have made this really weird :D
  20. 11 votes ahead of you >:]
    607 and ShelLuser like this.