That moment when....

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by WayneKramer, Jul 11, 2015.

1. That moment when a company is in your voting bonus:
    UltiPig, Kytula, khixan and 4 others like this.
  2. So Aya & me have been doing some serious mining on Utopia yesterday evening and plenty of hours today. We even got quite some good loot out of it too: several stacks of iron, 8 stacks of obsidian, approx. 40 gold, plenty of coal (obviously ;)), and even some emeralds and diamonds (got the ore).

So we were about to pack it up and transport some items back home when Aya was exploring an area where she thought to have heard a zombie. And she found it.... :cool:

That moment when...

This is a classic example why I love playing Minecraft so much! We've been playing for hours here and have passed this section dozens of times (when your inventory is full you go back to the main area to store your stuff). But we never knew or realized that there was this huge cave behind this wall :)

So yeah, onto another moment when you have to start building some stairs and all there:

Marking the new cave area a bit.

Building stairs for easier access, but also to make it easier to find your way back again.

And finally...

A whole new (dangerous) area to discover. Notice the enraged mob in the upper middle area?

I love those moments. After long periods of mining (also getting tons of cobble or stone when using a silk touch) you can finally put those mats to good use by enhancing your mining area a bit (nice floor, good looking walls, and of course those stairs for easier & quicker access).

And the best part? The moment when you do that (enhancing your mining base) you're also (automatically) protecting it from any possible griefing because of the uncommon blocks. Win-win if you ask me!

#lovingminingonEMC!!!
    Lomax70, Kytula, 607 and 3 others like this.
  3. Oh.

Hm. :rolleyes:
    Lomax70, Evesthery, Kytula and 2 others like this.
  4. Forum determination! :mad:

:D
    607 likes this.
  5. Well done :)
    607 likes this.
  6. That moment when you've added 201 players to your residence (6 groups with 30 members and 1 with 21) :eek:

In case you're wondering: this is a preparation for my upcoming "followers event", but more about that later :)
    Lomax70 and Kytula like this.
  7. u forgot 2 mention my followers :(

so good news! my followers are also gonna be included in this event!!

(i got more than 13 followers, but didn't add ppl already on shells lists)
    Lomax70 and Kytula like this.
  8. Ok, enough teasers, back to something a little more funny ;)

So I set up an auction for iron bars and to add a little fun to it I added a picture which seems to show a locked up Aya with the description that you could use those bars to lock up players (all in good fun).

But uh, oh, that moment when Aya's friends show up! :eek:

Fortunately for me Tuq is always open for reason (and bribes :D):

Just a regular day goofing around on the Empire ;)
    607 and Kytula like this.
  9. My school uses this website called edmodo to put assignments and stuff. And this was here: Those Picture thou. I mean, i know both candidates are $!@%, but you can ehh use better pictures...

That moment when education websites know that the future is doomed
    UltiPig and ShelLuser like this.
  10. That moment when... Safety first :p

UltiPig, 607, Kytula and 2 others like this.
  11. That moment when... you think you may have gone the wrong way in the mansion maze but you take the opportunity to get a screenshot of yourself in the window first...

12. That moment when....

This is somewhat of a little troll post, not on EMC btw ;)

So that's why my farm no longer works! :mad:

In case you're now looking at this with a gasping breath and are all the more eager to run out to your Frontier build before the Endermen wreck its redstone circuits: don't worry!!

Endermen do not pick up redstone blocks (fortunately). They'll easily pick up natural blocks (sand, stone, flowers) but nothing else. So you also don't have to worry about the endermen running off with your hard earned gold or diamond blocks :D
  13. You retextured dirt, didn't you >_>
    ShelLuser likes this.
  14. Probably just used commands to put the block in the endermans hands.
    ShelLuser and nuclearbobomb like this.
  15. That moment when the Empire community catches up to you (I love you guys!) :)

Pete turns out not to be as crazy as his nick suggests :)

Yeah, this is not on the Empire, what you see here is my LAN server (Local Area Network). Anyway, what you see above is the result of this:

/summon enderman ~ ~ ~3 {carried:observer}

The ~ ~ ~ are relative coordinates. ~ means "my current position", so what I did here was spawn an Enderman carrtying an observer block at my current position but... 3 blocks away on the Z axis (press F3, check the colored cross hair, the blue line indicates Z).
    nuclearbobomb, 607 and crazyminerpete like this.
  16. That moment when you find a dent in your door that you haven't noticed since you had the car in July... you can see it pretty well in this picture! It's going from the right hand edge just under the middle of the bump in the bodywork and is angled down towards the bottom left...
    nltimv likes this.
  17. Sorry gang, I had to... I always usually vent a little here so... This had to be done :)

That moment when you're on the Empire Minecraft frontpage?!! :eek:

I didn't even realize until 607 told me :D
    nuclearbobomb, UltiPig, 607 and 4 others like this.
  18. That moment when someone tries to trap you but you Houdini it...

UltiPig, ShelLuser, 607 and 1 other person like this.
  19. In a redstone LAN world, far, far away....

So while I was working on my armor stand storage guide someone hopped online and I decided to make a few small changes :D

That moment when...

:D
    Lomax70, 607 and EnderMagic1 like this.
  20. next time im bringing a pickaxe ^.^
    Lomax70 and 607 like this.