That moment when....

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by WayneKramer, Jul 11, 2015.

1. moment when: shelly invasion! :eek:

not sure if shelly liked it, but i had a good laugh! ^.^
    Jelle68, Lomax70, 607 and 2 others like this.
  2. That moment when: you're like 99% sure you failed ur final but u got a 97 :p
    Sgt_Pepper4 and NuclearBobomb like this.
  3. That was odd.
    I logged onto smp8, there were about 4 people online.
    I noticed one of them was on the residence adjacent to mine, which was hers. I tried to start a conversation, but she started walking in the opposite direction of where I was coming from, onto a new player's residence. When I had followed her there she was seemingly trying to break a sign and open the chest, which obviously didn't work.
    Then I caught her attention, and I tried communicating non-verbally, as she still wasn't using chat.
    She then took her sword out, and looked at me for a bit. I decided to take my shovel out myself.
    Then she started hitting me with her sword. :p
    I asked what she was doing, but then the server restarted.
    An interesting experience! :rolleyes:
    Duckne, Ch33zus, Sgt_Pepper4 and 4 others like this.
  4. That moment when you've been studying for the test for hours and the teacher says, "You can use your notes on the test." ._.
  5. That should've been clear long prior, honestly.
  6. She said it on the day of the test ._. xD
  7. That moment when... Visiting a mall in the making:

I seriously love stuff like this, community efforts at its finest! Pay note to the Mall sign :) you gotta love this!

Shell's first reaction upon entering:

and with that :) that moment when shell posted here :D
    Nickblockmaster and 607 like this.
  8. that moment when a four year old mistakes your grandfather for santa
    ShelLuser and 607 like this.
  9. Here's an old video I recorded when my gold farm actually worked back in Minecraft 1.7.
    That moment when messing with creepers comes back to you...

ShelLuser, Doofankfofkort and Lomax70 like this.
  10. That moment when trump becomes president. And you have a skin of donald duck ...
    Sgt_Pepper4 and Jelle68 like this.
  11. That moment when you feel something is watching observing you :D

Duckne, nltimv, NuclearBobomb and 5 others like this.
  12. That reminds me, I need to start mass crafting observers for my autofarms
  13. That moment when... Time capsule event!

Naming a book like that can't be good :D But it was pretty fun to read nonetheless. Just a bit too personal to share (sorry). But I can say that the appearance of 3 stacks of Notch apples really caught me by surprise :)

This is one the best events on the Empire IMO.
    Lomax70 and 607 like this.
  14. Hi gang!

Apologies, this is the 3rd time I bring this up and I can understand if some people might grow a bit bored with it. But you have to understand that this honestly means a great deal to me. And when something drastic happens... I can't help to vent here ;) So when I finally got to sorting out my mail today I opened a specific message and expected to get a support voucher, this was the prize of an awesome community event which I won.

That moment when...

Yes, when something drastic happens I honestly often press F2 first, and talk later ;)

And you know what? There's something which made this event even more special to me (seriously!). Sure, that golden apple is awesome, the deluxe clipper will be very useful to trim my beard and moustache but... seems I also won a head :) But you know what's really special to me?

This demands some extra context :)

As much as I love collecting & getting stuff it's never really been about the money and value, it's all about fun and good memories. What you see above is my "Wall of memories". Sometimes players have send me renamed items for all sorts of things. To thank me for my help (I got quite a lot of those, I don't know why ;)), sometimes for more a personal touch ("Nami's Rose"). Sometimes merely for fun (A "Wabbit" & "Wabbit hunter" :D) and yeah... you get the idea ;)

This wall is worth more to me than a wall filled with the most exclusive promo's. Seriously.

Promo's can be bought, but you can't buy the memories which these items represent.

And that's why I didn't have to think long about where I should put the symbolic prize for winning this awesome event :cool:

It really made an already special event even more special to me. Thank you SO much Raayn. You have no idea how much I appreciate this small treat!
    Lomax70, Nickblockmaster, 607 and 3 others like this.
  15. Sorry, Shel, I'm having trouble quoting your post on iPad and I don't feel like getting annoyed.
    This is referring to the post one above mine.

That's really cool! Could we take a look at that wall? :)
    ShelLuser and ChristmasTower like this.
  16. That moment when YouTube Rick Rolls you via AutoPlay. Probably for the second time in the last few months, RIP :p
    Carbonyx and 607 like this.
  17. That moment when...

...you drop your Ender Chest, pull out your Elytra, fireworks, and silk touch pick. You then dig up your Ender chest with your silk touch pick, put your fireworks in your hand, check your coordinates and leap from the tall mountain to fly home. Only, you forgot to actually put the Elytra ON your back...
    Carbonyx, 607, Jelle68 and 2 others like this.
  18. gg
    Carbonyx likes this.
  19. That moment when you see a post by ShelLuser and start to read the book... Just jk Shel. :p
    607, ShelLuser, Jadzz and 2 others like this.
  20. Loving it!

That moment when you learn that at least someone reads your post. And he's famous too! :)
    607 and BreezyMan like this.