That moment when....

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by WayneKramer, Jul 11, 2015.

1. I didn't appreciate that either, but I fixed that image for you :p
    ShelLuser and 607 like this.
  2. <blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/rIxaB"><a href="//imgur.com/rIxaB"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
  3. Thank you for the fish, now show the fisherman how to fish please :).
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  4. You can't use html on forums :p
    AyanamiKun and ANubIsWe3 like this.
  5. I misplaced my silk touch mending pickaxe this weekend :(

That moment when you buy a replacement from a friends place, and while still pretty tired after work today you wonder why they sold you a slightly used version.

Then you suddenly realize that you found your misplaced pick again :D

I really need to get to bed early today ;)
    TromboneSteve and 607 like this.
  6. You buy a diamond voucher for 300k and lose it so bad even staff can't find it. About 6- 7 months ago when they were worth 400k Plus....

When you're holding an Eff5, silk, unbrk3, mending, diamond pick in front of your trash and you hit D instead of E .... D is no longer drop and I no longer hold onto any items standing in front of trash..... SMH...
  7. That moment when I seriously don't know anymore....

What. the. heck. !?

:D

No hax, don't worry. LB & me don't play that way.
    607 likes this.
  8. Super excited here!

That moment when...

... you're building and get reminded again that the scenery in front of you (minor griefing) won't be happening again!

When this railroad has been rebuild it'll truly be there for a looong time to come :p
    khixan, Gawadrolt and LBoss9001 like this.
  9. That moment when you planned to pay someone....

(the ruppees were on my alt (150Kr) but I forgot there was one shop sign I placed with my alt, and I was to lazy to change it...)
    Dufne and ShelLuser like this.
  10. That moment when you go downstairs to brush your hair, get some water instead, go to the bathroom, go back upstairs, remember why you were downstairs, go all the way down to the basements, head back up to the middle level, sit down at the piano, and finally remember that brushing hair requires a hairbrush. Halp.
    FluffeMarshmallo, Acemox2k and 607 like this.
  11. That moment when....

Our latest SMP2 member actually managed to capture the Enderdragon. And all using plain starters gear too! :eek:

Please ignore comments in local chat :D

diamondshovel28 is (one of) our newest SMP2 recruits and tell you right now that I like him :) When he proudly told us how he finished his home Fryderyk and me went to check it out. And had some fun too (as you can see).

You're not going anywhere Fry... Enderdragon! :D

And just to show you guys that DS is really getting into all this... After I showed him around the wastelands and taught him about player builds I also directed him to my favourite mine (it's not a secret: /waste s @ smp2, down the tunnel). Diamond got 6 diamonds and some other stuff (I know because he had a small accident with a creeper, nothing which a compass can't solve).

But just to show you guys that DS is really getting into things, this is his res right now, and I think it looks very cool for a player who's only been here for 5 hours! (and you can quote me on that!).

5 hours into the game, and already a beacon? What a trooper! :p

small side comment...

Sometimes players ask me what makes me tick. Don't I get bored after playing for 1.5 years straight? Here's a noodle for ya: yes, I actually do sometimes. But those are the moments you should not concentrate on all the stuff you already did I think, you should concentrate on all that other stuff which you can still do!

Like showing a new player around, introduce him to the server and some friends and help him find his way around. And before you know you'll have experienced yet another awesome evening on Empire Minecraft!

THAT is what gets me going.
    Kytula, FluffeMarshmallo, 607 and 2 others like this.
  12. ...when you watch your only Dasher suffocate right in front of you
    Hashhog likes this.
  13. that moment when you forget to bring food to the wast and have to walk all the way back to the spawn

that moment when you get lost in the nether have to use the map and run out of food
    Hashhog and ShelLuser like this.
  14. That moment when, after meticulous planning of an excursion way out in the frontier
    of another smp...you travel far and find a spot you like...no one else is close at all...you
    take out the ender chest you're carrying and place it down as it had some vital contents
    that you carefully filled it with before you left your home server...a little bell goes off in
    the back of your mind..."had" ! You stop and look at it...it looks at you in that mocking
    kind of way..."had" ! :rolleyes:
    Kytula, ShelLuser and FacepalmRhy like this.
  15. ...when you deviate from the original design to 'add your own ideas' and see this on /map:

TomvanWijnen, ShelLuser and khixan like this.
  16. The clown colony begins! ;)
    Kytula, ShelLuser and ThaKloned like this.
  17. That moment when you have a problem with making iron golems :p
    ShelLuser likes this.
  18. That moment when a certain person decides to spend their next hour watching dozens of my YouTube videos in a row...

o_O

Okay, perhaps not "dozens". But almost two dozen is still a lot :p
    TomvanWijnen, Kytula, Dufne and 4 others like this.
  19. I promised not to rant (too much) but I still can't help myself sharing a small bit of the whole thing already ;)

That moment when...

You turn this:

Dark, cold and it's even snowing, brrrr.....

Even the mobs don't seem to want us around ;)

Into this (this is far from finished):

It started with restoring the sky ramp...

New & improved skyramp, will soon be snowy & slippery again ;)

Restored stone & wood ladders, added small stone plateau and restored the floors a bit.

The other side of the skyramp.

Seriously, the Frontier has never been so appealing for me. Knowing that you can easily spend a few hours here (and plenty of blocks :D) without having to worry about those blocks one day disappearing is really such a motivational drive.

But this project is far from finished :)

20. That's looking pretty nice so far Shel, good job man. :D