That moment when....

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by WayneKramer, Jul 11, 2015.

1. the moment when u kill chat ;-;

I am a convicted chat murder XD i have killed it so many times i lost count
  2. The moment when u fall and forget u are not wearing voters boots
    JesusPower2 likes this.
  3. That moment when... well, uhm....

Of course I'm referring to that PM you can't see ;)

Now, for some reason it's not that uncommon that I get alerts. It's also not that uncommon that I get plenty, I'm usually participating in quite a few threads. But this? :D

uhm, yeah.. if ya'll excuse me, I got 550 alerts to go through :p
  4. That moment when Patr1cV probably gave you a leg up on that one. :rolleyes:
    ANubIsWe3, 607, Kytula and 3 others like this.
  5. Shhhhh.
    Don't try me!
  6. That moment when the narrator quit and they had to hire a new one.
    Sealeon likes this.
  7. That moment when you realize your friend is practically a Dr. Zoidberg. ( A really obnoxious and idiotic character on Futurama. )
    UltiPig likes this.
  8. That moment when you spend 2 hours recording and editing a video, then realize you did a video of the exact same thing a week ago. :oops:
    Vizsco, Sgt_Pepper4 and ShelLuser like this.
  9. That moment when... A lonely chicken wonders:

Is that guy for real or what?!
    Vizsco, JesusPower2, Jelle68 and 4 others like this.
  10. That moment when you wont see someone again
    ANubIsWe3 likes this.
  11. That moment when...

607 gets into the game :)

People involved will realize this had to be done :D
    Vizsco, Jelle68 and Kytula like this.
  12. A historic moment!
    Jelle68, ShelLuser and Kytula like this.
  13. That moment when you see a chest in the middle of your res and think 'who put that there ?,' then remember you did!
    Kytula, Vizsco, Sgt_Pepper4 and 2 others like this.
  14. I have actually met 607 in-game a few times recently, but he doen't get on much.
    Vizsco and ShelLuser like this.
  15. 607, Shelly, and me online at the same res? that can only cause problems, well, the build is still there, but Town chat was "spawned" for a while, since we're all quite good in talking :rolleyes:
  16. moment when zombie apocalypse starts! :eek:

seems shelly & me were close 2 zombie spawner for a long time. so when i finally found the right mine there was a whole room of zombies waiting 4 me!
  17. one time on uhc i was near a zombie spawned, so i wanted to loot it. My plan was jump into the zombies and take out spawner quickly. I just want to say that it wasnt the best plan
    ShelLuser likes this.
  18. aaaaaaaand ded
    Gawadrolt and ANubIsWe3 like this.
  19. That moment when you finish digging a 750blocks long tunnel for no other reason than "because I can".

On SMP2, /waste s, east stairs, go down the ladder and you'll end up in the tunnel. Dozens of caves to explore, should be plenty of loot here for everyone.

20. That moment when imgur changes everything about their site.
    Gawadrolt, 607 and tuq1 like this.